Chapter 64

He has to admit that Qin Li's rubbing technique is very good.

With the heat of the medicinal wine mixed in the palm, he rubbed it into the skin, gradually dissipating the pain from the bruise.

Ji li turned his head and glanced at Qin li.

The other party's eyes were focused on his back waist. Under the illumination of the yellow bed lamp, the profile of his face had a distinct and charming line, which was very good-looking.

It would be great if he could grow up like Qin Li.

Everyone has different aesthetic points.

In Ji li's view, the original owner has a god-given handsome face but compared to qin li's sexy masculine, it is still a lot worse.

However, the dignified actor is actually helping himself rubbing this moment?

Thinking of this incident, Ji Li couldn't help but overflowed with a chuckle, revealing a bit of satisfaction that he hadn't even noticed.

The movements in qin li's hand stopped slightly, and he moved his eyes to his smiling face, "What are you laughing at?"

"..." Ji Li was choked for a moment, then put away his smile and babbled casually, "Brother Li, if you have a shadow, it would be nice to be a massage master."

After saying this, he was amused by himself first.

With Qin Li's achievements today, even if he retires, he can easily rest for a lifetime, right? What a massage master is needed.

"Okay, if I am eliminated by this film and television circle in the future, I will take a medicine cabinet and follow you to be a masseur, will you recruit me?"

Ji Li didn't expect that he would even be able to answer these words, and he was stunned for two seconds before continuing to joke, "I'm afraid I can't pay your salary, this actor is too expensive."

Qin Li's powerful fingers pressed against his bruises and raised his eyebrows to close, "I'm very cheap, and cheap is easy to use. would you like to try it?"

Warmth rises in the contact area. Even the direction of the dialogue became strange.

Ji Li gave a fake cough, and before he could reply, the caller's phone rang.

"Wait for me." Qin Li went to the bathroom to wash his hands before staying inside to get on the phone.

Ji Li quickly got up and looked at the big round eyes of a cat and a dog in the corner, feeling a little embarrassed inexplicably.

He picked up the medicinal liquor qin li had brought and began to treat the wound on his knee by himself.

But within three or four minutes, Qin Li hung up the phone and walked back again.

Ji Li raised his eyes to meet him, and spoke calmly and normally, "Brother Li, I can handle the rest by myself, so I won't bother you."

He is not a charming boy, he can deal with this little injury that he can reach.

A faint regret flashed through qin li's eyes, and he was afraid that his excessive initiative would scare the young man, "Okay, then you can handle it yourself."

"Ok."

Losing the reason to stay in the room, Qin Li spoke after a short silence, "Then I'll go first, and go to bed early after you finish processing."

The other party has been tired from filming for a day, so it is time to relax and take a good rest in personal space.

"Good night, Brother Li."