09

Allison POV

Work today was stressful there was so much to do in such little time. My boss gave me a ton load of documents to type up and to make sure that they were correct. I got through most of it. I might have to get to work a little bit early so I can finish and let me let you no one wants to reach work earlier than they should and no one wants to stay later than they should. The scarifies we have to make though.

I had just pulled up to my apartment, I got out and made my way to elevator. I just want to have a nice shower and relax. Kylie and Jade will be coming over in a few so we can have a movie night.

Once I made it off the elevator and into my apartment I went straight to my room to get out of these clothes. I rest my bag and keys on the table that's in the corner of my room then I started to strip out of my clothes. I made my way to the bathroom, I turn on the shower and let it run for a while before getting. I stepped into the shower putting my head first letting the water flow down back.

Damn that's relaxing

I could feel my body relax and the stress physically leaving my body. I grabbed the shampoo, squeezing some into my hand before applying it to my hair. I massage my scalp and let me tell you I could fall asleep right there. After I was done I made sure to rinse the shampoo out then I started washing my body.

About half an hour later I was done. I got out the shower, I took a towel to dry my hair and another to wrap around my body. I made my way to the room, I apply some lotion to my body before slipping on my underwear then a sweat pants and hoodie.

I was making my way downstairs when there was a knock at the door. Jade and Kylie have a key so I don't understand why they would be knocking unless they lost it.

They are always losing something, they gone lose their self one of these days

I glance at the time on the clock in the living room to see there was still an hour and thirty minutes leave for Jade and Kylie to get here. I mean they are never early for anything, you could tell them to be there at one and when you call at one to find out where they are best believe they will say they just going to take a shower.

Trust and believe they gone be late to their own funeral

I opened to door to see an unfamiliar guy standing there "Hello how can I help you" I asked

"Are you Allison Santiago"

Depends on who's asking

"Umm who are you" I asked looking behind to see if there was anyone else with him

"I have a package for Miss Allison Santiago"

"Okay" I say confused as to why I have a package because I didn't order anything or maybe I did and forget. These online stores be taking long with shipping these days.

"Could you sign here please" he handed me a clipboard

I signed my name and hand him back the clipboard. I watched as he picked up a big beautiful bouquet of roses and handed it to me.

"Thank you" I said

"Enjoy the rest of your evening"

I smiled closing the door and heading to the kitchen. I placed the bouquet of roses on to the island searching for a card to find out who this was from. Once I found it , I opened it and read it.

Beautiful roses for a beautiful girl
They are as beautiful as you
I miss you Allison and I hope to see you soon
-Russo❤️