𝚏𝚞𝚗 & 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 1

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ
-----

"YALL MISS ME? I MISS YALL." kash smiled.

"we back doe welcome to hood love resort."

"in the last episode the crew went live and had a lil mukbang."

"eisha and deedee lookin like hmm....." she shook her head.

"we gon find jay a nigga soon."

"but yeaaa let's get into this shii."

——-

"beauty is pain and there's beauty in everything what's a little bit longerrr." leia sung fastly while trying to put her fresh box braids in a ponytail.

"this shit hurts." - kash

"pretty ass." kizo mumbled wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

"i think it looks weird." she frowned referring to her ponytail.

"do tha thing with some up and some down."

"like a cheerleader?" she laughed taking it out the ponytail and putting some up.

"you could be my cheerleader." he licked his lips as she put the rubber band around the top.

"get the fuck." she laughed.

"i like this better how bout you?" she asked turning around to face him.

"i'd pull that shit all the way out." he bit his lip yanking on her box braids making her punch his chest.

"these is fresh baby you can't be pullin like that." she rolled her eyes.

"imma do what i want." he flicked her lip and they walked downstairs by everyone.

"ya partying and shit without us." he mugged them.

"we found a note and kash set up sum for us."

"it's like a fun day i guess." kiki shrugged.

"ooohhh gamesss." leia smiled walking over to the gigantic connect four.

"i did my dance one time on tiktok and went viral widdit." ski sung going through his saved songs to do a tiktok to.

"ayeeee!" eisha hyped up nia and yanna as they was at the pool twerking.

"deedee must've gave her ass a good lesson cause she ain't a bitch no more." - kash

"bruh you is cheatingggg." jay rolled her eyes as her and lee played pool.