-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚-

????? POV

i sat down on the ground and observed the small island in front of me. 

"this must be the island general sara told me to go scout." i groaned. " its so small. why would she have to bother with it."

another soldier who i didn't know crouched down behind me. " apparently, the leader of the island has some seriously good exorcism talent. not only that, she has a vision.along with some more on the island with her." he pulled out a note. " I think their names were, Y/N L/N, Sama'ur, Mayiwa Shinjuko, and another vision holder but no information other than green attire and geo vision has been obtained." 

" wow. that helps a ton." i said sarcastically. "but since this is such a small island we should be fine when attacking. i mean they must have some really freaking small numbers on a island of this size. we should have no trouble snatching the visions." 

"may i remind you that Y/N L/N is a skilled exorcist, Sama'ur is a fighter all the way from Liyue, and Mayiwa Shinjuko was a former ninja and assasin." he muttered and stood up. 

" wait get back down!" i frantically said and pulled down on his armor. " over there." 

i pointed over to the east, where a huge ship was coming near the island. 

" it seems to be carrying cargo..." 

" is that wine?!" i gasped. 

" okay im so in to getting in and out of that island. with some visions and wine bottles." the man next to me quickly got up and ran away. 

" wait! where are you going?!" i yelled to him

" TO GO TELL GENERAL SARA THAT THE COAST IS CLEAR."

.

.

.

Y/N POV

i walked over to the dock as the large ship stopped. 

a slender man into foreign clothing unboarded the ship. 

" if i am correct, does this happen to be Youkai shrine?" he asked

" your correct. its a pleasure to meet you. my name is Y/N, leader of Youkai Shrine." 

" ah wonderful. then i'll have you sign here and my men will start bringing the wine."

i accepted the paper from him and started to write my signature. " thank you for coming all the way to deliver wine. it must have been a hassle to come through the thunderstorm. Please, accept a tip as a small thank you." i said and handed him an extra bag of mora.

" of corse, this is for our customers. thank you for your buisness. " MEN TIME TO MOVE OUT" he yelled

a good thirty minutes later, and the ship had left. and my wine cellars were filled.

i chuckled. " this is nice. Nowshaadi, you want to join me?" i asked and handed her a bottle.

she nodded and accepted the wine. " thank you. its been a while since i last had some wine."

i turned around. " sama'ur? oh wait sorry. your still underage." 

Sama'ur nodded. " even if i were old enough i would probably stick with Cha" (Cha; chinese for tea. as in the word, GongCha ) " in fact do you mind if i have some green tea? im a little thirsty from running around all morning."