Allies

Hajoon ended the call with his father and grabbed his car keys then drove to Suga's house. Once there, he pressed the doorbell to be welcomed by a surprised Suga.

"surprised huh?" Hajoon said as he walked in.

"what happened? Your father said you died in an accident" Suga said.

"there isn't another way to escape youe father Yoongi-ah"

"I know right" Suga smiled sadly.

"You must have a reason for coming to my house" Hajoon said as he settled on the couch.

"Yes, I needed your help" Suga said "my father sat up this marriage to make me take the fall in case anything happens"

"I know that already"

"you have to help me. I'm helpless right now. My life is at stake and my father isn't even bothered"

"You have to play dumb" Hajoon said "if you try to do anyting, it'll only harm Chaeyoung.. Unless you don't care about her" he smirked.

Hajoon's words caught Suga off guard. He didn't know how to define his feelings towards Chaeyoung. He is being hurt by every word she says to him and by the way she treats him but he can't afford to hurt her.

"Anyway, I'll keep you updated" Hajoon stood up to leave "but don't try to do anything without telling me"

"you'll keep me updated?" Suga got confused.

" I'm working with Chaeyoung and her lawyer to bring down your father" Hajoon said "but I trust you to keep everything between us. The world thinks I'm dead and your father thinks he has the upper hand"
______________________________________

Chaeyoung rashed to Dowan's office as he called and asked her to come ASAP. Without even greeting him, she looked at him worriedly and asked.

"what happened? You said it's important" 

"The fingerprints" He said "they're Hajoon's"

"What fingerprints?" Chaeyoung got confused.

"The fingerprints on the document we found the other day in your office, they belong to Hajoon"

"What? How could this even happen? Why would he do that when he still worked for Mr. Min back then?"

"There's only one way to find out" Dowan said as he stood up.

"you think he'll tell us just because we asked him"

"he's our side now, isn't?" Dowan said.

"your side but ain't telling anything" Hajoon barged into the office.

"and why not?" Chaeyoung asked.

"because whoever told me to do that insisted to keep their identity a secret" Hajoon had a seat facing Chaeyoung.

"and why would that person help me?" she asked.

"because you make them crazy" Hajoon tesaed.

"what?" Chaeyoung got confused "so the evidence in that document is accurate?"

"totally"

"why now that I'm stuck in this marriage with that bastard" Chaeyoung yelled "Ugh! I hope he dies now"

"be careful what you wish for young lady" Hajoon flicked her forehead.

"anyway, what brought you here?" Dowan asked.

"Just saying hi"

Hajoon didn't want to speak in Chaeyoung's presence so he eyed Dowan asking him to dismiss her so they could talk freely.

"Chaeyoung-ah! you said you have a doctor's appointement" Dowan smiled at her.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot. I should get going".

Chaeyoung headed out leaving a tensed up Dowan waiting for Hajoon to spill the beans.

"So what is it?" Dowan asked.

"I met someone who could be of great help" 

"who's that?" 

"Min Yoongi, our broken groom" Hajoon said.

"You can't be serious" Dowan frowned.

"I'm dead serious" Hajoon nodded confidently "Mr. Min sat him up to take the fall in case anything happens and Yoongi is now aware of this and asked me for help... other than this I trust him a lot and I know him like the back of my hand, he's a good dude

"Don't tell me he's the one who ordered you to put the evidence on Chaeyoung's desk?" Dowan frowned.

"Bingo"

"Oh my god! Chaeyoung will go crazy if she knows" Dowan held his head.

"Chaeyoung shouldn't know any of this"

"Look, I'll trust you with this" Dowan hesitated a bit.

"Don't worry, I got this" Hajoon stood up to leave "oh, and what's wrong with her health? I've seen her in the hospital a couple of times"

"She's been experiencing some pain, they still don't know the reason behind it"