Ch. 40 - BLITZKRIEG

Avalon's outfit:

Chapter Forty⚡Blitzkrieg⚡

Chapter Forty
⚡Blitzkrieg⚡

"You're going to bite Stiles?" Lydia asked, looking at Scott incredulously as they stood around the station, "To get him through the rift. It's the only way." Scott said.

"Just to clarify, are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?" Peter asked and Scott sighed slightly, "With Stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan." Scott said and Malia nodded. "He's good at that." She said and Peter squinted slightly, "So, the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan?" He asked making Avalon roll her eyes at him.

"Can you shut up for once?" Avalon asked and Peter sighed, "Avalon, look around. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If they take us, Lydia will be the only one left to haunt the place." Peter said making them sigh. "That's why I'm the only person that's going in. Liam and Hayden will stay here with Mason. As long as somebody is left in Beacon Hills, the Wild Hunt can't move on." Scott said.

"I like your plan, Scott, I really do, especially the part about turning Stiles. But it can't work." Peter said, "How do you know?" Malia asked and Peter looked at them like it was obvious. "Logic? Life experience? Liam, what are the odds that he'll get taken? What if Stiles isn't there? What if there's no Beacon Hills for you to come back to?" He said making Avalon roll her eyes.

"You got a better idea?" She asked making him look at her, "Yeah. It's called "run like hell." So, leave in five?" He said making her scoff slightly. "You promised you'd help us. We still need to find the rift." Malia said and Peter shook his head, "I didn't promise I'd help you commit suicide."

"If you can't help, we can find it ourselves."

"Scott, I admit that you have a flair for beating the odds, but this, you don't walk away from- you run."

"When you were here before, how long until the Ghost Riders showed up?" Scott asked as they walked through the woods, "A couple minutes." Malia said making Lydia sigh. "That's reassuring." She muttered.

"What's a rift supposed to look like?" Malia asked and Lydia shrugged slightly, "If it's a tear in the fabric of our world, theoretically, it could look like anything from a microscopic black hole to a free-floating Einstein-Rosen bridge." Lydia explained as the stopped to glance around. "I really hope it's not up there." Avalon said as they looked up at the treeline above them

"Let's split up." Scott said and the girls nodded. They started looking around until Scott noticed a sewer entrance and walked over to it. "Hey, look at this." He called out making them walk over to him, "The rift's not above us..." Avalon tailed off.

"It's below."

"I can't see a thing." Lydia said as they shined their phone flashlights around the underground tunnels. "It's got to be down here somewhere." Scott said as they started walking. A few minutes later they reach a junction in the tunnels, and Malia turns right at the fork to see if anything is there. She makes it a few steps before she immediately smacks into the rift so hard that she bounces off and is thrown backwards making everyone spin around. "Found it!" Malia said as Avalon helped her up.