32🌷

Hasna pov:

It's been one and half month...After that basket ball match I didn't saw him again.

I heard from urvi that his brother company was in bankruptcy. So they all together were busy in trying to save the company. That's the reason behind there disappearence.

Anyway today I'm am going home with my periappa. He came to college to take me home as they all are missing me so much.

As soon as I reached home, I was englufed into a bear hug of my periammi. She loves me more than her own daughter.After my sister eloped with some one, more than my parents they both raised me with so much love and affection yet protectively like their own daughter.

"Where is my Akshith Anna" I asked my anni while hugging her.

"where else you are expecting him" she rolled her eyes making me chuckle.

"office" I exclaimed. I turned towards my dad nd requested him..

"Dad, drop me at Anna's office. I want to surprise him" I asked my dad with my puppy eyes.

"No choco...you are looking tired due to jet lag. Go & take rest. Anyway, your Anna will come at night...you can surprise him at that time" dad said making me roll my eyes at him.

"Dad it's still evening not night..just leave me there" I asked my dad pouting.

Dad agreed instantly looking at my pouty face...hehe...my family can't resist my pout. Dad dropped me there and left.

I went in, as soon as I did..everyone were greeting me with a smile.

They all know me well. So, I kinda habituate to it.

"Hii..hasna..it's been so long since I saw you" some girl said coming infront of me giving me a fake smile.

"urm...hii..I didn't get time to vist" I said smiling akwardly.

"It's ok...Shall I take you to sir's cabin" she asked me eyeing at my attire disgustingly.

Seriously, why do she care about other's attire nd look at disgustingly like I wore something inappropriate. Can't she mind her own business.

"No need of that I will go by myself." I said faking a smile at her and left as quickly as possible from that bimbo.

I walked to elevator nd pressed the top most floor.Few seconds later..

Ding..

I stepped out of the lift nd strolled to his PA who was looking at me with a welcoming smile.

"Hasna mam..sir is in conference room..."

Before she could finish her full words i ran from there to conference hall excitedly to meet my anna not caring the PA pleads to stop me..Because I came here to surprise my Anna...

I reached there nd quickly held the door knob nd pushed it shouting excitedly...

Surprise!!

I was appalled to see the scene infront of me. I thought to give my Anna a surprise but in return I got one.

There stood cabir Anna giving some presentation while 5-6 people are listening to him but stopped nd glanced at me in amazement.

That's not which made me stupefied. I got startled when I saw My wolfy...my love dressed up in three piece armani suit looking sinfully dashing in his new attire sitting opposite to my Anna while smirking at me.

"Choco"

I came out of my trance when I heard my anna soft voice....

"Hey hasna beta.." other uncle's greeted me.