33🌷

Hey guys..

Sorry, yesterday by mistake I published it nd due to lack of time I didn't get time to inform.

Anyway...Enjoy the update..

                     ❤❤❤❤❤

Hasna pov:

As we reached down, I randomly glanced at the hostel gate only to get flabbergasted at the scene which was going on in front of me....

Oh...my...Pari & Rishi sir, were kissing..

But, Are they both really Pari & Rishi sir?

Maybe they are someone else, but that girl looks like Pari only.

Kaduvale...What am I seeing is real or it is my illusion?

May be I should check once again. I rubbed my eyes with my hands and glanced at the view which was going on in front of my eyes again making my eyes go wide.

It seems like true, but how can Rishi sir & Pari be together. I mean they never spoke directly and they didn't even behave in that way in public too. In fact, they never spoke with each other except one day, that too on that day he just ragged her that's it.

Then, when did she became his girlfriend?

Maybe it's my illusion..yeah maybe...
Yet, I will just ask Nina to clarify my doubt..

But, what if Nina thinks that I'm crazy when it's not true.

Shall I ask her or not?

I decided to ask her because I'm so curious to know whether it is true or not. May be she is not seeing what I'm seeing.

"Nina are you seeing what I'm seeing" I queried her to clarify my doubt.

But, I haven't gotten any response and tilted my head towards her only to see her mouth hung open while her saliva was dripping from her mouth same like a dog.

By looking at her aghasted face, I confirmed that, they are Rishi & Pari only and its real. That means, they are lovers.

That is the reason why, no one ever done ragging to her except Rishi sir. That too, he only ragged her for just once.

Poor me...,All the time I used to thought that she was lucky to not to get caught by any senior except Rishi sir, but I didn't expect that she is his girlfriend that's why he used to took her aside far from us in the name of ragging and used to rag her.

No..No...you dumbo..it's not ragging.. It might be sweet talks.

Huff...I came out of my trance nd nudged her hand to bring her back from the shock.

"Oh my god! They both are kissing each other like a long lost lovers" Nina exclaimed loudly.

I quickly clasped my hand over her mouth to shut her lips nd gestured her towards those love birds.

In a swift, she pushed my hand and whispered...

"That bitch is really playing an innocent role in front of us" Nina gritted her teeth in a low tone.

"Nina, don't say like that about Pari." I murmured.

"What! She has a boyfriend and that too Rishi sir. Moreover, she hid it from us" Nina accused Pari lowly.