Chapter 60: IMAGINATION.

(WARNING!! SLIGHT LEMON SINCE I TONED IT DOWN, SLIGHT VIOLENCE, NOW THE THIRD MEME FROM THE WARNING WILL MAKE SENSE, ps i told y'all it would be sum fucked up lewdness)

"R-Right there Muzan...!" a woman moaned out, Muzan soon grabbed her hips and made his cock dig deeper into her, he was pounding her from behind. Why was he doing this?? Well... He says it's to release some stress or tension. While the woman was enjoying it, Muzan on the other hand, wasn't. Sure his dick was hard but Muzan felt no pleasure nor joy.  This, This was the effect you had on him. Ever since he fell in lov--- *Ahem* Interest, as he calls it, nothing has been the same for him.

All he has been thinking about, was you. 'I wonder what my little lamb is doing right now..." Muzan thought, slowly getting bored of what he was doing. Ever since his interest in you, his needs and wants changed. Before, what he wanted was to make everyone suffer with math or just make anyone suffer in general, but now what he wanted was YOU. Y/n L/n... Always Y/n L/n. No other woman can satisfy him except you. He has something that he uses that'll give him satisfaction. IMAGINATION. He was going to imagine that the one he was fucking right now, was you.

-Muzan's POV-

I soon removed my right hand from "Y/n"s waist and slid it down her clit. "Mu-Muzan I don't think I can... AH!" the woman moaned out as I started to rub her clit, I only ignored her words. I could careless about what she thinks. But I wonder.... I wonder how the real Y/n would react. How would she react if I did this to her, what would her facial expression be? What would HER moans sound like?

I want to fuck her until she can't walk for a week, I want to see her quiver and her legs tremble as I fuck her from behind, I want to grab and pull her hair, I want her to be covered in my seed. I want to touch her, to control her. The thoughts and ideas of that made me excited. But too bad, I couldn't have her.... Yet.

"I'm about to...! C-Cum!" the woman stuttered, I rolled my eyes. Let's get this over with. After my last thrust, I pulled out and sprayed my load all over her. The woman soon laid on the bed, panting and catching her breath. I slowly got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom for a shower.

I was growing impatient... Nothing can satisfy me anymore. I was getting tired of imagining, they aren't her and would never be her. It has to be her.

-Time Skip-
-2nd Person POV-

Muzan soon left the shower and grabbed a towel to dry himself, he soon let the bathroom and glanced at the woman on the bed, she was sleeping. He soon walked up to the chair that had his clothes, as he was drying himself, his phone vibrated. He raises an eyebrow and glances at what or who the notification came from.

He let out a small smirk as he realised it was from his beloved little lamb, Y/n

-Y/n-
Good afternoon sir,
I think I left my notebook
in your office.