10

"I'm sure he'll go nuts over it."

A repeat of last night..

Yes, she wanted it to happen again, but she wouldn't let herself do that again for the sake of work. And she couldn't believe Jungkook was trying to help her out right now. Him even suggesting it was answer enough for her to know that Jungkook did not wanna do anything of the sort again.

"You know what," she begins, picking up her phone and dialling Hoseok's number, "I might just do that."

Her phone begins to ring and eventually Hoseok picks up. "Hi again Hoseok, I know this is super last minute, but do you wanna maybe hang out tonight at my place?"

"Tonight? Sure, I can come over!" Hoseok cheers pretty loudly over the phone. Jungkook nearly rolls his eyes at how excited he was.

Does this guy ever get laid?

After the two make accommodations for the night, the food finally arrives.

"Am I allowed to give feedback on your performance from last night?" Jungkook chuckles as he bites into a piece of pizza. Cheese falls over his bottom lip, but he swipes it off with his tongue. "You're loud as fuck, but your moans are motivation so don't change that."

Her mouth drops open at how openly he was saying such things. "Jeon, there is a time and place," she shook her head in dismay, biting into the pizza, a string of cheese connecting from her lips to the slice. "But thanks I guess?"

She didn't really know if it was a compliment or not, but she decided to take it as one. She would say something back about his performance last night, but he probably already knew how good he was.

Once she had swallowed her first bite, she was contemplating on whether to lie about if she liked it or not, but knowing Jungkook, he would see right through her. "This pizza is nice.." she mumbles, avoiding Jungkook's eyes.

"See? You're doing that thing again," Jungkook points out.

Thankfully there wasn't any other customers around the pair and the two had space to talk with each other. Well, to Jungkook he felt free to speak.

"You're acting like you didn't enjoy the advice, but you actually did," he adds.

Y/N was an easy book to read for him. The skill of a lawyer certainly added to that. "I'm only trying to help you, but you're so stubborn." However, she had every right to act this way. Jungkook didn't have much of a filter. "Also, pay up. You lost the bet."

"Well, you're indirectly saying you love the sound of my moans, so yes, I am enjoying your advice," she boasts. Jungkook was always flat out honest with everyone; if he had to be rude as a way of being honest, then so be it.

Y/N takes out her purse, taking a few notes out before placing it on the table. She slides the money across the surface towards Jungkook. "Keep the change, and don't spend it on anything I wouldnt," she says in a mocking tone.

"Whatever," Jungkook rolls his eyes, keeping the change on the table.

He stands up from the booth, stretches, and leads the way to his car. There was a question being held back regarding them in the backseat of his car, but he refrains from asking.

He opens the passagenger door for her before leaving to get into the driver's seat. "I have to stop by my house before we go back to work."

"Yeah that's fine, i'll just wait in the car for you."

Y/N had no intention of entering his house. She'd known Jungkook for years, but she had never stepped foot in his home during that time. Now probably wasn't the best time for her to step in either.

The silence between them both spoke volumes, so she decided to make small talk on the way. "So.. do you live alone? Or are you still living with your parents?"

Now that Y/N thought about it, she actually knew nothing about Jungkook's life outside of work, and seeing as they'd both be working together a lot more, now would be a good time to get some answers.

"I live by myself. Some of my friends stay the night, sometimes for weeks, but that's all," Jungkook tells Y/N. He was more of an introvert who valued space. Only a few people have been inside of his house. He pulls into his driveway and turns to Y/N.

"Come inside. I have something to show you," Jungkook smirks to himself, leading the way to his car.

She hesitated, only because she assumed he might be pulling a prank on her. "Fine," she huffs, climbing out of the car and closing the door behind her and following closely behind Jungkook. Her eyes wandered around the neighbourhood he lived in, and it was rather lavish and high-end and it didn't look like many people lived in the area. "Damn, this area looks pretty good."

"It's alright," Jungkook mumbles, unlocking his front door to move inside of his house.

His house was, of course, large and luxurious like the exterior. It was quite spacious for only one person, but it was nicely decorated.

"These are some good achievements," Jungkook points to the wall filled with plaques of his achievements.

"You know I've already seen these..." she says, recalling all the times Jungkook won the awards. He was always awarded them in public, whether it was at company dinners, assemblies, parties. Y/N walks past each plaque, reading what each award was for.

She halts at one specific award, noticing that he had won 2nd place, only because Y/N herself came first. "Look at this.." she quips, tapping her finger against the plaque, "...You came second because I came first," she boasts, sticking her tongue out at him.

"It was rigged and you know that," Jungkook rolls his eyes playfully. His mind wasn't the best that day that he lost. Plus, she won bragging rights for that whole month. "I have to go upstairs to get my laptop," he tells her before leaving to disappear upstairs.

The pictures scattered across his house all showed different stories. Halloween with his friends, Christmas with his family, and Valentine's Day with an old ex of his.

After Jungkook disappeared upstairs, she found herself staring at all the pictures he had hanging around. A ton of his friends were present in the photos, mostly jimin, which she wasn't surprised about seeing as they were best friends. There were actually a ton of photos, and Y/N had never seen Jungkook so genuinely happy.

"Stop snooping around my stuff," Jungkook says rather loudly just to startle her. He comes behind her with his laptop in hand, looking down at his pictures. "How come you don't have any pictures of your friends in your office?" He ponders out loud. A chuckle falls right after, "You don't have any friends, don't you?"

Her body froze, sensing Jungkook's presence closely behind her. Neither of them had been this close to each other since the night before, so it was a bit odd.

"Of course I have friends," she says, elbowing him in the stomach and turning around to walk past him.
Most of Y/N's friends were people from the firm. She never had the time to go out and socialise due to the workload of being a lawyer. "I don't need pictures of my friends in my office if I see them everyday."

"Most of your friends are from work. Get out and socialize a bit," Jungkook chuckles.

He grabs ahold of his cars keys, twirling them around his fingers effortlessly. "Ready to go?" He questions. He doesn't give her much time to answer anyway when he walks out of the front door and to his car.

wc: 1316