Chapter-4

Bts:- Daughter???????

Dad:- Calm down boys.

Jimin:- Dad, How can we Calm down huh? Firstly we get to know about you having a girlfriend which we didn't even digest and then you blasted a bomb that she also have a bitch as a daughter.

Dad:- Jimin!! Watch with whom you are talking, and control your behavior around me, as you are talking with your dad not with your servant or friend...( Cold, and Stern voice)

Jimin:- Sorry Dad. (He hanged/lowered his head)

Namjoon:- Leave him dad, (he got no james) You know he's short (heightened) tempered, I will handle him later, now Tell us dad from how many days you are dating.

Dad:- So listen carefully sons, I am dating Jo-bo-Ah from 3 years ago and I proposed her two weeks ago and before accepting my proposal she told me about her daughter, and after knowing that she has a daughter I become very happy, you all know as how I desperately wanted a daughter, so I asked her about, and she told me that she/her daughter is studying in US and today she is back to surprise her mother and she will join in our school/college/university from tomorrow...

Suga:- Scoof, dad you are dating from 3 years and now you are telling us when you make your mind to marry her, why not you tell us directly after the marriage huh.

Dad:- Suga, watch your tone, and with whom you are talking in that way.

Suga feeled guilty in his hear, but didn't show any reaction.

So, to relax the atmosphere there, Hobi divert the situation.

Hobi :- Dad, What is the name of Mrs Lee's daughter, and why we all dont know anything about her before.

Dad:- Well I also don't know any thing about her in these years.

Namjoon:- So how are you happy about the girl, when even you don't know her name.

Jimin:- She is living in US alone, who knows if she is a bitch, slut, gold digger or something.

Dad:- Jimin (angry) I know I don't know her, but I am sure she will be just like her mother.

Suga:- Wow! dad you are so blind to get a daughter that you are taking her side without even knowing anything about her, but dad don't forgot about that bitch who you adopted that time, who almost kill our kook just for money.

Dad:- That's why I never adopted any girl again and now I am taking my soon-to-be daughter side because I know her mother very much and I am sure she will like her mother, my gut feeling is telling me that, but if not come out like that, (he said sadly) then tae can do whatever he wants to be even he can torcher her to death.
But I am 100% sure nothing bad will happen.

Tae:- Well dad, I don't accept any one of them, but if any single scratch will occurred on my brothers due to those bitches, then I will not wait for any excuses and I will kill them with my bare hands.

Dad:- OK that's my words to you I will not stop you Tae at that moment if something bad happened, but I am assuring you all, that nothing bad will gonna happen. I understand tae, but what about you guys.

Bts except Jimin, suga, tae and kook:- We accept your marriage dad and we will try to accept her as mom but we for now without observing the girl we don't think about accepting the girl as our sister and after that bitch so no.

Dad:- I understand what about you three.

Suga:- I don't like your idea of marrying but for kook I accept your marriage but need time to accept her as mom and for sister a big NO.