Chapter 25

NARRATOR

As soon as the Curtains between the tree had been opened by two omegas, Alyvia's presence was soon shown infront of the Wolves.

;With her hair so Dark as the Night, Her heart was still like a bright blooming flower.

Stepping onto the Red Carpet, Everyone's eyes were stuck on her beauty. While she was only focused at the Man behind her, Lending his hand for her to take.

;She thought she will be alone forever after the Painful Rejection, But never did she think that a man will change her life to it's fullest in forever.

'Stop Aranya.' She said in her head and her Wolf, Aranya just Chuckled.

Placing her hand above the man's big ones, Both of them shared a loving smile. He brought his lips at the back of her hand and gave it a soft kiss.

"You ready, My love?" Raiden asked sweetly. While Alyvia just nodded, Mesmerized by the Person's Appearance infront of her.

While they walk, People around them bowed in Submission. While the two just stared at front, Holding each other's hands.

;And now, That she will be crowned.

"Please kneel infront of the desk," Fenris, The Wizard asked politely after both of them arrived at the Front.

The Couple kneeled while bowing their heads.

"Alyvia Ilana Elthon, Do you promise to Protect the Kingdom with your living people and keep them Safe, Protected and In-peace as long as you shall live?" Fenris asked.

"I promise."

"Then, Will you also stay by your Mate's side, For Good and Bad, And even the worst days to come. Will you also accept to rule this Kingdom side by side with your Mate?" Fenris ask once again.

A smile formed on the Lady's lips as she spoke the words with happiness pouring inside her Heart.

"I do accept." Alyvia said, Still keeping her head bowed.

"Then I now pronounce you, Alyvia Ilana Elthon, An Official Queen of the Werewolves!" As soon as he said that, He turned around and took the crown from the Pillow and slowly placed it at the top of Alyvia's Head.

After placing it at her Head, The crown glowed a bright white and her hair Immediately turned Green twigs and her skin turned into Porcelain, But it went back into Normal after a few Seconds. Fenris then turned his gaze to Raiden.

"Raiden Blackburn, Current Alpha of the Dark Glistening Moon Pack. Do you promise to now accept all Werewolves as your People and Protect the Kingdom with those people and keep them Safe, Protected and In-peace as long as you shall live?" Fenris asked.

"I promise."

"Then, Will you also stay by your Mate's side, For Good and Bad, And even the worst days to come. Will you also accept to rule this Kingdom with your Mate like she wishes?"

"Of course— I mean I do accept." As soon as Raiden said those words, Fenris broke into a small smile and Alyvia just Chuckled along with some of the crowd who laughed Quietly.

"Then I now pronounce you, Alpha Raiden Blackburn, An Official King of the Werewolves!" As soon as Fenris said those words, He again turned around to take the Crown before placing it on Raiden's head.

A Young Boy brought a Bowl of water and a knife to Fenris and he gladly took it as he motioned for the Couple to Stand up.

"Now, It is time for the two of you to make the Seal and oath for your Marriage!" Fenris declared and placed the bowl infront of them and Giving Raiden the knife.

"I, Raiden Blackburn. Accept you Alyvia Ilana Elthon as my Wife and Queen for the Rest of my life. The first time I saw you, I knew I already loved you despite of you being my mate. You looked so Beautiful even with those tear-stained cheeks and swollen eyes. You will always be Beautiful my Queen. My Beautiful Mate. And you are Mine, And will forever be mine. And until Death do us apart, I will love you with all my Heart."

He took a deep breath before taking the knife from Fenris then made a cut on his Palm and let the Blood fall onto the Bowl of water before it even heals.

"I, Alyvia Ilana Elthon. Accept you Raiden Blackburn as my Husband and King for the rest of my life. I admit, I was stunned at first that I was given a Second chance by the Moon Goddess, But I knew you were also the last. I was so Happy when I found out that you were my Mate, But I did get frightened a little when I found out about your Identity. But I knew that you love me and I'm your Mate, So there is no way you can hurt me until you reject me. But Of course, I loved you too. Despite of you being my Mate and Cold ass man." The crowd laughed a little until Alyvia started to speak again. "And you will also be mine. Mine forever to keep and love. And until Death do us apart, I will also love you with all my Heart."

After that, Alyvia also took the knife and made the same cut, Letting the blood drop to the Water, Mixing with Raiden's fresh blood. As soon as their blood were mixed together, Fenris motioned for them to face the Crowd.

They all stood up before Fenris spoke.

"Everyone! I Introduce you, King Raiden and Queen Alyvia of the Werelife!" Fenris declared and the crowd bowed in Submission.

ALYVIA

Looking at the Moon, Me and Riaden Nodded at each other before howling. The crowd joined as well after a few seconds. The night went Quiet, It was the best night I've ever had. Literally.

We spent most of our time at the Clift, Eating and talking after our Omegas brought the Food and Four cakes. Of course, They were already cut in half and were devided according to the Number of Guest. And the guest will pick the Flavors they want on their Own.

The night ended after all the talking and eating and we let the Omegas to clean the tables, I wanted to help them but Raiden pulled me with him because he said that he wanted to be alone with me.

I didn't Expect this to Happen at all! There's no way I did. But I didn't Hesitate and kiss him back.

Okay, This is what happened. Once we arrived at our room, He literally trapped me between him and the wall and started kissing me.

The kiss slowly became heated and I just felt Raiden slipped his hands inside my clothes but stop before breaking the kiss and looking into my eyes.

"Alyvia—" I cut him off.

"I'm ready." I said, And he looked at me in the eyes, Trying to spot any Hesitation. When he didn't find anything he carried on kissing me.

And that's how our night was spent.

Hey everyone! Sorry if it is cut out. I'll leave everything in your Imaginations. I'm not sure if you want any Details or not. If you really want any Details. Just comment and I'll give you a peak of the scene at The End of the Story. Thanks for reading! (This is not The End yet, 'Kay?)