29

I never really understood what it meant to feel alive until you cloaked me with your love ~

Mason Williams ~

_ Flash back_

I'd meant it when I said she's not going to walk properly for a fucking week. Seeing her that closer to Matteo made me want to grab her by the neck and fuck the breath out of her.

She was laying in the middle of the bed with her hands cuffed above her head and blindfold in her eyes, all naked. I swear if she wasn't the most beautiful and sexy woman I've ever laid my eyes on.

And she's only mine.

"M-Mason? What a-are you doing?" She asked, her angelic voice come out low and desperate causing me to smirk. Her wetness were dripping from her sweet pink cunt making her all mess. I grab her ankle pulling her at the edge of the bed and she gasped.

"Tell me your safe word, bella"

"Red"

Her safety word made my smirk grew widened. There's no way I'm going to stop until she say her safe word.

"M-Mason I-" but she cut off by her own moan when I placed a kiss on her pussy. I spread her legs wider and licked my lips watching how beautiful her pussy looks, glistening from wet. She arched her back moaning when I licked her wetness with my tongue lapping up than sucked on her clit, hard.

God, she taste like fucking heaven.

"Oh fuck" she cried out as I kept sucking her clit, hard. I moved my attention to her nub and sucked on it swirling my tongue around it.

"Oh my god.. Mason- ah" She was moaning like crazy as I start to eat the life out of her. God, If I could eat her pussy all the day than I would. She began to grounded her hips on my tongue like a needy slut as I pushed my tongue in and out of her tight hole. She tried to close her legs but I gripped them keeping them in their place spreading more wider as I began to fuck her with my tongue more faster.

"Oh my- fuck!" She arched her back rolling her hips to get my tongue more deeper inside her. I massage her walls with my tongue. She was a moaning mess. I replaced my tongue with my finger sliding two fingers deeper inside her while sucking on her clit. She cried out as she tried to free herself from the cuffed. The sounds of her cuffs clanking in my ear as well as her desperate whines and moans.

Her angelic moans were like music to my ear.

"Please- oh my god!" She moaned, as I began to pumping my fingers in and out of her in more deeper and faster pace. I flick and swirled my tongue around her clit moving up to her nub. I sucked harder on her clit and she cried out loudly. She panted releasing her first orgasm trying to move her hips away. but I firmly kept them in their place eating her out.