Heal/Reset N.R

Your POV
I was the designated healer of the group. My powers can heal people in an instant. They may be on the brink of death, but one visit from me can heal them back easily. I also know how to fight, so naturally Nick Fury introduced me to the Avengers. Thankfully, none of them have sustained an injury serious enough to see me but there were times when it was overwhelming Bruce or Dr. Cho, they would come and find me.

"Are you okay? I heard you went down to heal some people." My sister, Wanda, came to look for me.

"Yeah, it was just some minor injury. Nothing too serious."

"You know their minor injury is serious for you. You are even sweating. Just tell me if the pain is too much."

"What's going on?" Natasha came into the room suddenly. She was on a mission so I didn't think she would come back so quickly.

"Nothing. Wanda was just nagging at me to rest since I was training while waiting for you to come back." I ran forward and leaped onto her, clinging on all four limbs. Nat always manages to catch me to make sure I don't fall. I always do this to check she's not hiding any injuries from me.

I stared at Wanda to make sure she doesn't say anything from behind Nat's neck.

"How was it? Are you okay?" I jumped down.

"You know I'm fine." I chuckled. Even though I didn't tell her the meaning of hugging her each time she comes back, she knows. Seeing her puts a bright smile on my face. I look like a silly person right now, smiling at nothing.

"Are you this happy that I came back?" Nat booped my nose.

"You have no idea."

Just then, Wanda cleared her throat. "You don't have to do it here."

"Seriously, you are in our room. You can just leave."

Wanda gasped and faked hurt. "How dare you."

"Come on." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright alright, I'll see you later love birds."

"Wanda!!!"

"I'm going to shower. You want to join me since you just trained?" I squealed and ran forward to hug her again. Who would turn down her offer?

"You don't have to keep hugging me. How am I going to shower like this?"

"I don't care. Not my problem."

---

Nat and I were snuggling after the shower, taking in each other's warmth when Pietro suddenly barged into the room.

"Pietro!" I shouted.

"Sorry, I need sis." Pietro stated and put me over his shoulder and super speed back down to the med bay. I saw Sam lying unconscious on the medical bed. I looked over to the monitor and there was a pulse but it was very weak.

"We need you to help him." Steve was still in his uniform so I assumed that he must have gone with Sam and things got bad along the way.

I nodded and stepped closer to Sam. I placed my hands on his shoulder and started a system reset. Taking his profile from his latest system and overriding his current state.

Wanda POV
I was really worried for Y/N, the last time she healed someone to this extent was for Pietro and she passed out.

Nat rushed into the room just as she was about to start her procedure. "What's happening?"

"Sam's hurt."

There's a glow of light coming from the contact between her hand and his shoulder and Sam opened his eyes. I knew Y/N was going to pass out so I immediately stepped forward to catch her before she hits the ground.