20. You Are So Beautiful

It was the first time Ling Fan had been so close to Chu Xiao.

Although it was dim in the room, Chu Xiao's strikingly delicate features immediately captured Ling Fan.

He was extraordinarily good-looking.

Actually, Chu Xiao was more handsome than Luo Li. To be more exact, he could be described as beautiful.

Just because he had an aura of authority and aloofness, people generally ignored his beauty.

What was more, no one dared to say to an underworld kingpin: "You are beautiful."

But Ling Fan was an exception.

He gawked at Chu Xiao and murmured, "You are so beautiful..."

Ling Fan had thought that his beloved teacher Luo Li was the perfect man with a matchless, pretty face.

But compared with Chu Xiao, Luo Li was not outstanding. His only advantage was that he had a puritan streak in him.

Chu Xiao was especially charming at the moment, because due to the aphrodisiacs his face was a queer pink colour and his eyes were bright with burning desire.

'Do I want to humiliate him? No. I'm just admiring a perfect work of art,' Ling Fan thought. He was concocting an excuse for his absent-mindedness.

'Does he want to humiliate me? No way! He's courting disaster,' Chu Xiao thought to himself.

At this moment, he wanted nothing more than to tear this intruder to shreds.

But unfortunately, the aphrodisiacs provoked strong surges of desire and blurred his vision.

It was difficult to see in the dim light. No matter how hard Chu Xiao tried, he could only see a vague figure.

Through clenched teeth he said coldly, "You'll pay for your ignorance."

Ling Fan sniffed, "Really? What are you going to do to me? Arrange a car accident and let me know how it feels to have my ribs penetrate the heart? Or send me to prison?"

Ling Fan's face was set in an expression of anger, and his eyes were glowing with bitter hatred.

"I'll just kill you."

That was what Chu Xiao would do to his enemies.

'Give him a chance to confess his sins to Almighty God? No, I'll just kill him,' Chu Xiao thought to himself.

"I told you not to mention death. What's more, do you think you now have the ability to kill me?"

Ling Fan gave an evil smile.

"You have been drugged, right? Let me examine you." In his previous life a doctor surnamed Li told him that this kind of medicine could turn a naive virgin into a slut...

Chu Xiao sank into silence.

The effect of the aphrodisiacs was stronger than he imagined.

'I'll shoot you as soon as the drug's effect tails off and I regain my strength. Enjoy your remaining hours, stupid swine,' Chu Xiao thought.

That was what Chu Xiao planned to do.

Unfortunately, as the aphrodisiacs took effect, he felt his limbs go weak, and his head felt dazed and dizzy with lust.

He could do nothing when Ling Fan took off his clothes and tied his hands together with rope. He felt extremely humiliated and angry, but meanwhile, he had a strange feeling of physiological satisfaction.

"Mm, your body is pretty too," Ling Fan commented sincerely.

Chu Xiao was tall, thin and well-built. His body was full of strength, but not elephantine.

He was so beautiful from head to foot.

"Haha, so is your penis."