𓂿𓆵𓇋

Kaveh couldn't imagine that the Persian armies would be defeated and his father and older brothers would be killed in the war.

He got captured before he could even escape and was forced to come to Egypt.

Now, he is waiting for the Pharaoh's word about his fate.

However, the dark-haired Persian was surprised to find out that, you, a beautiful young woman, is the new ruler of Egypt.

A woman is the one who has defeated Persia, not a man, but a woman.

No, women are supposed to be kind, sweet, not war leaders.

Or at least that's what his father always told him.

So, how come an innocent woman like you become the new pharaoh?

"Am I that pretty for you to stare at for so long?" you ask teasingly.

The Persian prince blushes deeply at your words before denying them quickly.

"No, I'm just surprised that a woman is the one which planned her country's victory"

Instead of getting angry at his words, you simply smile at him, leaning back on your throne

"Why? Aren't women blessed with intelligence like men?" Kaveh scoffs.

"Not all men are intelligent" he presses.

"Just like your brothers and father"

Your snide remark was said with a sweet tone which made Kaveh snort.

"What do you wish to do with me?" you beam at his question.

"I will give you two choices" Kaveh raises an eyebrow.

"Two choices?"

"Yes, you can become a slave or..."

You stand up from your throne and walk around him slowly, before stopping right behind him and wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

Your body is against his back, which made him feel intrigued.

To be honest, he wasn't interested in women trying to get his attention.

Nevertheless, you approach him in such a seductive yet soft manner.

"...a man in my harem" you finish.

He suddenly turns around and faces you.

"You are highly interested in sleeping with me?" Kaveh's question causes you to giggle.

You pull away from him and walk back to sit on your throne.

"Entertainment is not always about lovemaking, I heard that you Persians are good at telling stories"

Now it is Kaveh's turn to smirk at you, his lips twitching upwards, showing his dimples.

"Don't worry your highness, my storytelling skills are quite interesting"

Kaveh forgot everything about taking revenge for his brothers and father's death.

Instead, he will do his best to sit beside you on the throne.

And if there are any rivals, he will just get rid of them.

After all, his mother did the same to become the Queen of Persia.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

My dear sun princess,

or should I say pharaoh?

Those eight months passed like years, I wait patiently for your letters, my friend.

I know that this is wrong to state, yet I'm delighted to hear that your husband has been killed in the war.

How can I not be? When the man who separated us is now gone.

But, it is far too late to be lovers once again, after all, my heinous wife is still alive.

However, I'm assured that I shall see you again to ensure that Egypt and Sparta continue to have good relations.

Your only beloved, the moon king,
Archimedes

"My Pharaoh, should I take the young prince back to his chambers"

One of your handmaidens says after you finish reading the parchment, while your son, Aten is sleeping by your side on the bed.

"No, he will sleep beside me tonight, you are dismissed, Meri"

When the handmaiden was about to leave, she hears you shrieking.

"Ahh, lizard"

Indeed, there was a lizard on your bed trying to get out of your son's tiny choking grasp.

The handmaiden giggles and tries to calm you down.

"I guess our young prince has decided to allow his new pet to sleep beside him"

"Meri...I can see the lizard's soul leaving his body!"