28. He Has Such A Bad Taste

Hearing this, the girl wore a worried look on her face.

"The hospital? Are you sick? Need I go with you?"

People are all visually oriented.

Ling Fan used to be short, poor and slovenly dressed. Besides, he had been at the bottom of the class. Therefore, his classmates had looked down upon him, and none of them showed concern for him.

But after rebirth, Ling Fan no longer wore dirty clothes. He had his hair cut. He took regular exercise and grew much taller. He was handsome now.

What was more, he made great progress in his studies.

Now he could be called a top student.

With a smile, Ling Fan replied, "No, thank you. There's nothing serious. I'm just going to the hospital for a second test."

After leaving the school, Ling Fan didn't go to the hospital.

He went to a shopping mall. He took off his school uniform and changed into a white shirt.

Then he hailed a passing taxi and said to the taxi driver, "Please take me to No.77 Tieqiao Road, Yutai District."

Hearing this, the driver glanced tentatively at Ling Fan in the driving mirror.

'This guy looks young and is properly dressed. Why does he want to go there? Tieqiao Road is not a good place. There is a large prison there, with a lot of murderous criminals in it. Very few of their families come to visit them... Mm, this guy seems dangerous...' the driver thought to himself.

He cast a suspicious look at Ling Fan from time to time. Sitting in the back of the car, Ling Fan ignored the driver and took out the paper bag given by Luo Li.

Ling Fan was not surprised when Luo Li gave him this document.

To be more exact, he had been asked by Luo Li to send documents for many times in his previous life.

There had been more than ten documents in total. Every time the consignee's address was different, but the consignee was the same person-- Mr. Chu.

There was no doubt that Mr. Chu was Chu Xiao.

Ling Fan opened the paper bag.

As expected, there were pictures of someone having an affair with a third party in it.

But the main character was not Chu Xiao

It was said that Chu Xiao had many lovers. Maybe the person in those pictures was one of them.

That was how Luo Li won Chu Xiao's heart. First, Luo Li established a partnership with Chu Xiao and seized the chance to have sex with him; second, Luo Li drove Chu Xiao's lovers away one by one by exposing their affairs to Chu Xiao...

If Luo Li sent those pictures to Chu Xiao in person, he might be in an embarrassing situation once Chu Xiao found him out.

Therefore, he chose Ling Fan. It was much safer to have such a poor student do the job.

Even Ling Fan, who had risen from the death, had to admit that Luo Li was an excellent hunter.

But this time... Now that Ling Fan got those pictures again, it meant that Chu Xiao had no chance to see them this time.

Ling Fan curled his lips into a smile.

He took a look at the pictures and commented, "Chu Xiao has such a bad taste..."

'The person in the pictures-- that is to say, Chu Xiao's lover is good-looking, but obviously not a patch on Chu Xiao...' he thought.

Ling Fan shook his head. He rolled the window down and threw the paper bag into a trash can by the roadside.