~ chapter 10 ~

Tae pov
      as dad told us... me and y/n dancing.... that fvcking teacher is telling me so much... If dad wasn't here I would have slice his flesh off from his body for testing my patience...... I'm really pissed by him... but when I look at y/n she's not looking at me I get mad.... but wait why I'm getting mad if she's not looking at me..... I was thinking but this b**ch call us again I clenched my jaw....

D.T: stop the music.... aish look at each other eyes guys..... this dance need to show you're love for each other... ok now look into eyes only...

      I get pissed..... I was looking at her all the time she put her arm on my neck I feel soo good my body relaxed.... I look at her eyes softly

*"Tae pov
I look at y/n..... my breath hatch seeing her in wedding dress she's soo....... BEAUTIFUL....... I smile unknowingly but I put my cold face.... suddenly y/n fall down.... I immediately started to walk to her and lift her up but she say she can't walk so I lift her in my arms..... I wish I could hold her like this forever and I put her down.... but she's looking straight into my eyes.... all this time I'm admiring her.... and her lips..... I lift my right eyebrow when she didn't tell her vows.... that made me really mad so I squeeze her hand while glaring at her.... finally she tell and priest told us to kiss..... she widen her eyes I guess she don't want my kiss ok then I will give you what you don't want...... with that I smirk and kiss her... ahaa her lips mold in mine perfectly.... I'm sucking her... hmm soo soft... even she pushing my shoulders I still didn't leave her as I'm not feel like leave her so she hold my shoulders tightly.... then I stop kissing her and attached our foreheads together.... she's breathing heavily I like this condition of her which is made by me...."*

      I look at her lips again.... I leaked my lips... they are soo good to kiss.... but wait oh no no noway... I widen my eyes and spin her but I didn't hold her.... she immediately fall down on ground....

y/n: ahaaa /painful scream/

D.T: oh my god... /gasp/

         I stand up from ground whlie glaring at this strawberry but he just roll his eyes making me made a fist

D.T: queen are you ok!?

y/n: yes.....

D.T: ok then can we do it again!?

y/n: yes... /smile/

    wait strawberry I will take my revenge on you.... then we started to dance again... but I step on his foot hardly

Tae: ahaa.... /holding feet/

       I controled my laugh..... he look at me glaring.... I just roll my eyes at him.....

DAY 2

Tae pov
     you did great mistake y/n I will teach you good lesson.... we started to dance.... we both are glaring at each other..... I'm waiting for that spin part.... yes with that I spin y/n now I need to hold her but my evil mind work and I purposely loosen the grip on her with that she fall on ground..... I laugh at her....
she glar at me.... I smirk at her..... all this practice time I'm purposely making y/n fall....

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮,,,, 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩......

y/n pov
      I'm getting ready for party..... ok don't worry y/n everything will alright just don't get panic..... here I'm looking into the mirror encouraging myself..... coz I'm not getting good feeling about party coz I hate party's..... but the door open and jennie come to me happily.....