Chapter 57

When your eyes met mine,my soul pointed and whispered to my heart, "Him"

Flora's Pov

Two week,five days later

"Yes I want it perfect Lovett,have a nice day " and I ended the call and I continued drinking my ice tea

And I rubbed my eyes....

Lack of sleep

Yes I have been planing for his birthday and I have no time to think about sleeping

Three weeks compete to prepare a surprise birthday party for him...

Preparing a birthday for someone is no child's play but l'll do it for him in a heartbeat

Tomorrow is the big day...

Finally

Even though he has no clue...he nearly caught me once....I was talking to Lovett on the phone about the food and drinks and he was standing behind me...

And I lied to him and he believed me....imagine a very sensitive and observant Aiden believed my lie...that is what we call "Saved by Grace"

Anyways I told Beatrice and selina and they agreed to help me and i sent out invitations to his business partners and some other People he knows out of business.

Says Beatrice.....

Dana asked me if she can invite her best friends and I said yes..I don't want her to be all bored even though she has aria but still...

Everything is set but something is missing now....

Yessssssss

How to get Aiden out of the house...

Think flora,think

Ahh Yessssssss

Nicolas

I'll call him soon so that we can meet somewhere because if we meet up here...Aiden will suspect something...

Nicholas and I have something in common....over the past two weeks we have gotten to know each other and we have something in common

Even though he annoys the shit out of aiden...he has a special place in our hearts...

Me-Can we meet somewhere private...Do not tell Aiden...!"

And I sent it to him and i was now waiting for his reply...

Over the past two weeks I've gotten to know Lovett also And to be honest she is a wonderful being...

She is kind and pure hearted and my God she is talented....I have never seen someone so talented....

She will come by in the evening but will come as a friend not a event planner

LOL

By the way I'm the only one home with aria of cause but she is sleeping...sleepy head

Aiden is at work....dana school and oh well Beatrice I don't know but when she comes back

We will go shopping for the dresses....For us and of course the special suit for My birthday boy..

I hope everything turns out perfect tomorrow....

I wonder what i should give Aiden for his birthday....he has everything

Imagine

That man has Everything

I really do not know what to do...sigh .

Anywaysssss i looked around the living room....everywhere was so quiet...

I'm so boredddd

And I got up before wandering around the house and I was doing my lovely parade before I saw a door slightly opened

Since I did not open it...I'll see what is inside and I opened the door but the lights were off and I switched it on

And I saw something many empty canvases and brushes with different paints

And the room was filled with different beautiful paintings...

Wow so Aiden knows how to paint..

I think I now know the perfect gift to give Aiden.....

I took a stool and sat down in front of the empty canvas and I dipped the brush inside the painting...-×-

☆~☆

"No it is too tight and my curves all out" I said and Beatrice glared at me...

"It is perfect flora....we have been here for the past two hours...you know we have things to do"

"Sigh okay...I'll pay" "You'll what..give me the credit card...you're not gonna use your money when you're dating a multi billionare "

She said kissing aria and dana giggled holding my hand "That's why I love mummy tho aunt Beatrice but mummy aunt Beatrice is right...use daddy's money today "

And I sighed "Fine you win " and i pulled out the credit card before giving it to Beatrice and she payed for everything...

Before we got into her car and she drove off to the villa....

-×-

Ping

And I stared at my phone

I'm outside right now sunshine...

Ohhh

Nicholas

We  have just finished eating lunch and we are now watching TV and I went out

To see Nicholas leaning on his car playing with his phone...so soon as he saw me he hugged me

"I missed you so much sunshine " before I rolled my eyes....

Drama queen

"You saw me yesterday Nico" is said rolling my eyes " eh..it is much more better to see you than that Grumpy old thing "

"Who" I said glaring at him "Aiden of cause " he said avoiding my eyes

"My man is not a old thing butt head" I said glaring at him "Yeah to you...so wzzzp"

"You know tomorrow is aiden's birthday and we're planning a surprise birthday party for him so I want you to go out with him until I tell you to come back

"Okay fine but you know he won't leave " and I smiled "Leave that to me" and I smirked...

☆~☆

"Goodnight flora " Lovett said as she left "Good night Lovett " I said waving...

"Finally she is gone...now you don't even care about me anymore babygirl " he said pouting

"No baby...you're working all the time so"

"Noo..tomorrow I will not work...we will spend the day together..you know tomorrow is my b-"

"Baby can we go to sleep....I'm so tired right now...and tomorrow I'll not be home I have somewhere to go "

And he looked at me with pain....

Ouch...Sorry baby

"Okay love " and he smiled forcefully before we went upstairs in our room...

And I layed down before he followed and I closed my eyes pretending to sleep and he spooned us.

And he said "Even though you don't remember that tomorrow is my birthday....I still love you babygirl...Goodnight "

And he kissed my head....and I smiled secretly...

Happy birthday in advance my love~