40. Longing For Family Love

After reaching an agreement with Mr. Leopard, Ling Fan took Lei Wu to the kindergarten.

Lei Wu found his son before Ling fan could introduce his son to him.

Lei Wu squatted in front of Lei Lei and said excitedly, "Haha, you must be my son. You are a typical Lei."

Ling Fan's lips twitched.

Lei Lei was cute and had delicate features, but his father Lei Wu had a rugged face.

They were nothing like each other.

"Haha, Lei Lei looks like his mother. They have the same eyes and nose. His mother is a beautiful and virtuous woman..." Speaking of which, Lei Wu's eyes reddened.

"Fanfan..." Lei Lei murmured. Obviously, he was a little afraid of Lei Wu.

"He's your father."

"Really?"

Lei Wu chipped in, "Yes, he's telling the truth. My name is Lei Wu, and your name is Lei Lei. We are both surnamed Lei. These facts are enough to prove that I'm your father."

"You are right... We are both surnamed Lei. You must be my father!"

"Then what should you call me?"

"Dad!"

……

Ling Fan gazed into the distance.

'Well, I take back my words. Although they don't look like each other, they closely resemble each other in character...' he thought to himself.

"Boss, I've been separated from my son for six years. This is the first time I've seen him..."

"Lei Lei won't be back to kindergarten until next Monday. You can stay in my apartment for two days before you go to Mr. Leopard's fighting coliseum."

"Thank you, Boss." Lei Wu picked Lei Lei up and said, "Let's go! Do you want to fly, Lei Lei?"

"Yes! A little higher! I'm Ultraman!"

……

Walking behind Lei Wu and Lei Lei, Ling Fan gazed at their backs.

He had none of his relations near him and was independent of anyone. For the first time he longed for family love.

He had never seen his father. Last week his mother stopped remitting money to him. Neither of them had ever given him warmth and love...

For some unknown reason, a vague figure came into Ling Fan's mind.

But it was so vague that he couldn't recognize it.

……

They went to Ling Fan's apartment.

Lei Wu was shocked that his boss lived in such a small apartment.

But under the cold gaze of Ling Fan, he soon changed his attitude and expressed that Ling Fan's apartment was much better than the prison where he had lived for years.

Lei Wu, who was washing his son's dirty clothes, caught a glimpse of the numbers on the screen of Ling Fan's computer. He exclaimed, "Oh my god! Boss, you lost 7 million yuan just now?!"

'Jesus, 7 million! I've never seen so much money in my life. If Boss hadn't taught me about the stock market yesterday, I wouldn't believe that those numbers meant real money. Oh no, the point is that Boss lost 7 million in one minute!' Lei Wu thought to himself.

Ling Fan teased, "Yo, you've improved. I'm glad that you know green means loss." Obviously, he was undisturbed by the loss.

It was not because he didn't care about money, but because he had suffered many losses recently and was used to it.

Recently, every time he bought shares, before long the share price dived. What was more, those two companies in which he had planned to make a long-term investment went bankrupt three days after he bought into them.

It was so incredible!

But it was nothing to be surprised at if Chu Xiao was behind all this.