41. Chu Xiao's Hatred For Fan Ming

Why was Ling Fan convinced that Chu Xiao was behind all this?

Because Chu Xiao was the only one who harboured a grudge against Fan Ming.

What was more, Chu Xiao was the only one who was powerful enough to bring down a company's share price and even bankrupt it easily.

After all, Chu Xiao was the financial ruler of N City and even J Province.

But Ling Fan didn't think he was too weak to fight back...

He lost seven million yuan, but he didn't take it to heart. He tapped on the keyboard of his computer and bought an unrelated company's shares at a higher price.

Nothing is impossible. There were many unpredictable fluctuations on the Stock Exchange, but it had its regularity anyway. Chu Xiao's men could make the stock price of a company or even an industry plummet in a single day, but couldn't have a further influence on relevant companies' share prices.

This was the lesson he learned from the crisis. He had been playing a zero-sum game with Chu Xiao's men these days. He was losing money, but on the other hand, it meant an opportunity to him.

Ling Fan gave a smile.

His smile confused Lei Wu.

"Hey, Boss, are you okay?..." Did he forget that he just lost seven million yuan?

Ling Fan kept smiling and replied, "I'm all right. I just find it interesting."

It was easy to become addicted to games.

It was hard to tell how Ling Fan would feel if he knew that Chu Xiao personally took a hand in playing the trade game with him.

Would he still find it interesting?

......

Meanwhile, elsewhere.

Chu Xiao was sitting in his office and looking at the changing numbers on the screen of his computer. Suddenly, he narrowed his eyes.

"It's unbelievable that you found such a way to solve the crisis... But it is ingenuous to suppose that you can get out of trouble so easily. Now that I've made you lose seven million, I'm sure that I can bankrupt you sooner or later."

Chu Xiao stared at the screen and twisted his lips into a cold smile.

"Lin Tianchen."

"Yes."

"How many shares do we own in Huaxia Geological Survey Company?

"Huaxia? Er, about 30%."

"Sell all of them."

"Er... Okay..." Lin Tianchen replied. He dared not object...

'You are my boss. You are rich. You can do everything you want. But Boss, you pay too much attention to Fan Ming.

I admire Fan Ming very much for his talent, and meanwhile, I'm curious about how he came up with those methods. But anyway, I'm soberer than you. You are too eager to beat Fan Ming.

Er... you seem to have been possessed by the Devil.

Fan Ming starts to buy or sell shares at 3:00 p.m. every afternoon.

So, you open your computer and try every means to bankrupt Fan Ming at 3 every afternoon.

But Boss, up to now you haven't read the financial report for the first half of this year, or signed a contract to buy the land in the north of N City, or collected debts for this quarter. Without you those key projects' launching ceremonies can't be held...

Maybe you bear a deep grudge against Fan Ming, but anyway, your behaviour is irrational...

To be honest, from my point of view, your feeling for Fan Ming is more than hatred...' Lin Tianchen thought to himself.