46. Please Marry Me

"Come in, Chen Feng."

Just when they were talking about what Chu Xiao was so angry about, suddenly a cold voice came from inside the office.

Rong Hua and Lin Tianchen gave Chen Feng a comforting smile and then left without hesitation.

"Boss."

"Have you found him?"

Chen Feng knew who Chu Xiao was talking about, but...

His eyes darkened, and he replied, "No, not yet."

Chen Feng, like Chu Xiao, had carefully studied all the information he could find about Fan Ming, although they had different goals.

He spent more than four months trying to find out Fan Ming's real identity, but so far without success, let alone find out where Fan Ming was.

There were only two possibilities: Fan Ming was very good at hiding himself, or he came from a privileged background.

Chen Feng guessed right.

Chu Xiao raised his head and questioned Chen Feng in a cold voice, "Humph! Is that all you want to tell me?"

Hearing this, Chen Feng's face changed. He bowed his head and apologized, "Sorry, Boss, I have not fulfilled the task."

"What did you find out about him?"

"I've only found some of Fan Ming's fund accounts so far..." Chen Feng paused for a second and added, "But yesterday I found Fan Ming's purchase records from a POS machine in No.7 Middle School."

Actually he was not sure that was Fan Ming's bank account. He had intended to tell Chu Xiao after gathering more evidence.

But now he changed his plan, because he had to do something to pacify Chu Xiao.

"No.7 Middle School..." Fan Ming had appeared in No.7 Middle School. It showed that he was probably a student or a teacher or a member of school staff.

Chu Xiao had a feeling that Chen Feng was on the right track.

"Keep looking."

"Yes, Boss. Er..." Chen Feng plucked up the courage to say, "By the way, Boss, the news of Fan Ming partying in Golden Age is probably fake. I didn't find anyone in those pictures who appeared to be Fan Ming."

"Okay, I see."

Chu Xiao knew the news couldn't be true, but he couldn't help but feel angry.

At the thought of Fan Ming having sex with someone else, Chu Xiao felt anger boiling up inside him. He stood up and took his car keys and coat.

"Are you going out, Boss?" asked Chen Feng.

"Yeah." He was going to No.7 Middle School.

……

At No.7 Middle School.

"Ah, ah, ah! Did you see that? He's so handsome."

"Yes, I can't agree with you more. Come on, Ling Fan! You're the most handsome guy! Ah! Good shot!"

"Ah, ah, ah! Please marry me after graduation, Ling Fan!"

Girls gathering around the basketball court screamed excitedly.

They were talking about Ling Fan. He used to be at the bottom of the class and often bullied by other students.

But now he was a different man.

He was a top student, handsome and good at sports. What was more, he was friendly to his schoolmates. Therefore, he naturally became popular in the school.

Although the girls didn't know how Ling Fan changed from a short, poor, slovenly boy to a tall, rich handsome young man in just four months, they fell for Ling Fan uncontrollably.

Those girls' screams attracted the attention of Chu Xiao, who was driving past the basketball court.

To be more exact, he was a little annoyed by their screams.

He looked in the direction of the basketball court and saw Ling Fan at a glance. Ling Fan was the most eye-catching boy in the basketball court.

But soon Chu Xiao took his eyes off Ling Fan.

The next second Ling Fan turned around and saw Chu Xiao.

"Why is he here?" Ling Fan muttered to himself.

"Hey, bro, what are you looking at? Is there any beautiful girl?"

"It's nothing. You take my place after half-time. I have other fish to fry."