59. Don't Call The Police

Chu Xiao didn't think he was able to sleep, because he was alert to every sound and movement when he was in a strange place.

But to his surprise, he fell asleep.

As for the reason...

Was it because of the drug or something else? Chu Xiao didn't want to get to the bottom of it.

……

The next morning.

Lying in the only bed in the apartment, Chu Xiao was woken by the sound of Ling Fan's footsteps, although Ling Fan was treading cautiously and lightly.

Chu Xiao looked up at Ling Fan and asked in a cold tone, "Why are you here?" His voice was hoarse and harsh.

Chu Xiao's unfriendliness didn't affect Ling Fan at all. He looked relaxed.

"I'm here to change clothes. I have to go to school."

With that, Ling Fan took out some clean clothes from the wardrobe and began to get changed. He didn't care whether Chu Xiao was looking at him.

"You…"

Chu Xiao's face clouded over. He opened his mouth wanting to say something, but the words fled from his tongue.

Because...

He found that something worse had taken place.

One night had passed, but the drug in his body was still taking effect.

Although he felt better than yesterday, his arms and legs were still weak.

He didn't have the strength to do anything but raise his hands.

Damn it!

What the hell was the drug?

The effects of general drugs didn't last so long.

At the thought of that, Chu Xiao's face dropped to the floor. He had a strong desire to tear up the person behind all this...

His homicidal aura blanketed the vicinity, and Ling Fan keenly perceived it.

He stole a glance at Chu Xiao and found that Chu Xiao's face was livid with anger. He knew what Chu Xiao was angry about.

'I see. Chu Xiao didn't take a shower last night. I think his plan is to call his subordinates when the drug no longer has any effect and ask them to pick him up. Then he will manage to find out who's behind all this and kill him...

Unfortunately...

He was tormented for an hour last night. This morning he woke up and found himself still weak and limp. Anyone in his position would fly into a rage.

I'm wondering whether he will choose to turn to ashes with me if I tell him that the drug's effect will last a month,' Ling Fan thought.

With his back to Chu Xiao, he curved his lips into an evil smile.

'Chemical drugs may be consumed or pass out of our system overnight, but microorganisms won't.