Left Alone

Jungkook felt uneasy, being alone in the airplane while his hyungs was in another part of it

Jungkook felt uneasy, being alone in the airplane while his hyungs was in another part of it. Why was he alone? Well, he doesn't know. He was told to go here because the part where his hyungs are crowded already and there's no seat. His manager forgot to reserve him a seat. Luckily, his manager is with him. But the uneasy feeling didn't go away, he was scared.

He doesn't know, but he had a bad feeling about this part of the plane. He looks around. His manager is asleep, while he's not. He couldn't fall asleep, his heart is beating so fast. And his mind is telling him to stay awake. His manager woke up, looking at him.
"I'm gonna go to the restroom, make sure to put your mask up" The manager says and Jungkook nodded, biting his bottom lip behind the mask.

As his manager went away. Jungkook is now left alone. Suddenly, he sees two girls stand up. They pulled their masks down. And they stared at Jungkook. His eyes widened. He knew them, they always followed him. His sasaengs.
"Hi, Jungkook oppa~" One of the girls says, smirking as she walked to Jungkook. He gripped onto the sit, wanting his manager to get back already. As he's about to scream, one of them covered his mouth with a handkerchief.
"I'm so sorry for this, Jungkookie~" She says, hitting his head with something.

He groaned. He hears muffled screaming, yelling, and talking. With his blurry figure, he sees how the two girls held a knife, stabbing people that stops them. And then, he loses consciousness.

Jungkook opens his eyes to bright lights. He squints his eyes, it hurt his eyes. He groaned, sitting up and felt someone put a hand behind his back.
"There, there" He hears, looking at who it was and sees Jin.
"H-hyung? W-we arrived?" Jungkook asks and Jin nodded.
"Yeah, luckily" Jin says, sighing as he pushed the maknae's bangs back.
"We were so worried, Kookie... You wouldn't wake up" Jin says, also tucking a hair behind the maknae's ear.

"What happened?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"You were hit by something. We decided to look through the part where you and your manager is, we see two girls, killing people. It was so scary, blood was everywhere. But the two girls got killed too, after the guards shot them. I don't know what their plan is, but I'm glad they couldn't do it or we would've lost you" Jin says, sighing.

"H-how... How about manager-nim?" Jungkook asks, the door opened and he's met with his manager and the others.
"I'm good, Jungkook ah... I'm glad you're alive" The manager says, smiling.

"I think next time, we should get a private jet"