24

Same day|| 4:32||Ben

Hearing Ari say this shit is shocking. She acts so happy but on the inside she's broken. She just needs someone to show her love. It's crazy how much I can understand this.

"Ariana listen to me. Life is gonna be filled with this type of shit. You just gotta powe-

I was cut off by gunshots. We jumped up and I grabbed my gun from my waist. I looked at Ari and seen her grab a gun from up under her pillow.

As soon as we opened the door shots were let off and Ari's body went down. I shot the person 19 times before bending down to check Ari

Kentrell

"No no no. Joe call the police man!" I yelled looking at Miyah's lifeless body. After the gunshots stoped I heard about three thuds. I ran upstairs to see the killer and Ari on the ground.

"Man what the fuck!" I yelled. Ben looked up at me and then back at Ari trying to stop her from bleeding.

"What the- Ari? No. What the fuck happened?" Dream yelled coming into the room.

"The cops are on their way." Joe yelled coming into the room with everyone else. They all looked at Ari and Jayda busted out crying.

"They aint comin fast enough man." Kd yelled and then picked Ari up running downstairs.

"Go get Miyah!" Joe yelled at me as I was staring blankly at the floor.

"Miyah? What?" Dream said and I looked at her and Jayda.

"She gone man." I said and I could literally see their heart shatter.

"God damn it man!" Ben yelled standing up.

What the fuck just happened?