𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 45

My eyes slowly open, adjusting to the sunlight in the room

My eyes slowly open, adjusting to the sunlight in the room. Wait a damn minute this is not my room. Oh right, I'm in Hawaii. 

I look down to the arms around my stomach. Remember that pillow I told Axton, not, to move. Well it's on the floor now.  As much as I wanna deny it, waking up like this every day could possibly make the mornings better. 

But he's getting married. 

Right. 

I try to get up but his grip only tightens. 

"Axton, get up." I tell him but he mumbles a slurred no. 

"Didn't you say we have a busy day today?" I ask him and he whines like a little child. 

"Get up. Oh and didn't I say not to move the pillow." 

"You also said Trey was a and I quote 'Really amazing guy.' where did that get you huh?"  Boy shut up, I'm trying to be mad at you and your morning voice is not helping. 

I glare at him. 

"Shut up," I tell him as he gets up from the bed.  

"Make me." he says and I grab a pillow, pretending like I'm smoothening the silk case. But then I hit him, hard. Across the face. He stands there in disbelief and I start laughing. 

"You should have seen your face!" I start laughing at how shocked he was. 

"Is it really funny?" he asks and I can't even speak so I just nod my head. 

"Oh yeah?" he asks walking towards me. 

"Let me give you something to laugh about." he says before reaching his hand over to my side and tickling me. 

"Axton stop it-" I laugh but he just continues. 

"Axton-" I can barely breathe, but laughs till manage to escape me. 

"Axton stop please!" I laugh and he finally stops as I drop on the bed, still sobering up from my laugh attack. 

"I hate you," I say while trying to  breathe. 

"Yeah, I know. Now let's go get breakfast. Soph look at the time and you're still in bed!" he says like I wasn't the one up first. 

"Hey, I was up before you buddy!"  I yell as he walks  into the bathroom. 

After several minutes of bickering about avocado, we finally make it to the cafe downstairs. It was fairly filled with people. 

"How can you eat avocado?" he asks me scowling as I glare at him. 

"How can you not?" I ask him raising a brow. 

"It's so, tasteless," he says and I roll my eyes. 

"It's avocado, you asshole," I mumble under my breath and he throws a napkin at me, obviously he heard. 

"What are we doing today?" I ask him taking a piece of my avocado toast.