61. Who's The Head Of This House?

The third day…

Ling Fan held the pen and quietly drew another circle on the calendar.

The stifling sound in the room seemed to look more painful than the previous two days.

Coughing, for real…

On the third day, the effect of the drug would be supposed to be stronger than before.

Listening to Chu Xiao's voice, Ling Fan frowned and finally threw the pen away impatiently.

After pouring a glass of water from the kitchen, Ling Fan didn't knock on the door, but directly opened it with his spare key…

Looking at Chu Xiao lying on the bed, Ling Fan’s hand holding the cup of water froze there.

In the past two days, although he had been listening to Chu Xiao's movements outside the door, he did not come in, and did not see how Chu Xiao acted when he had the drug seizures.

Just like how it is now…

Her slender body was slightly curled up, powerless, limp, and from time to time, he trembled due to the discomfort and depression. His handsome face was flushed and sweaty, and it was very contradictorily intertwined with both trance and soberness, lust and restraint…

"Cough...would you like some water?" Ling Fan asked after moving his Adam's apple.

"Hmm…"

Actually he couldn’t tell whether it was his muttering, or if he agreed, or just simply let him get out.

However, Ling Fan subconsciously took it as Chu Xiao's consent.

So, without hesitation, Ling Fan walked to the bedside and then skillfully pulled Chu Xiao up.

As for the anger in Chu Xiao's eyes, he didn't see it as it was too dark.

"Drink some water," Ling Fan said expressionlessly as he put the cup of water to Chu Xiao's mouth.

It was not that his attitude was tough, nor did he deliberately put on a cold face like Chu Xiao and Lei Tong.

But now, facing such a Chu Xiao, Ling Fan really doesn't know what kind of attitude and expression to treat him.

It was not that he was holding some tough attitude or wore that long face on purpose, but that facing such a Chu Xiao, Ling fan really didn’t know how to face him.

However, Chu Xiao would not take this as an illusion or what. In his eyes, Ling Fan's actions just now, whether it was out of some good intention, had already touched his bottom line.

As Chu Xiao thought of that, his face darkened again.

 “It’s poisonless.” Looking at Chu Xiao's gloomy expression, Ling Fan frowned and said helplessly. Then, regardless of whether Chu Xiao would kill him afterwards, he tilted the cup and poured the water into Chu Xiao's mouth.

Due to his physical instinct under the influence of the drug, Chu Xiao did not refuse it this time.

After the cold water entered his mouth, Chu Xiao's hot chest and consciousness returned to a trace of clarity.