65. Who Do You Think Is The Top?

Early the next morning, Ling Fan hadn't woken up yet. On the other hand, Chu Xiao, who had regained some of his physical strength, got up first after taking the medicine prescribed by Director Chen.

Then without demur, he walked before Ling Fan who was sleeping on the sofa in the living room, and threw several notes in his face.

“What are you doing?” Taking the few notes off his face, Ling Fan asked with a drowsy look. Last night, because of some kind of inexplicable excitement, he didn’t fall asleep until 2 in the morning...

"All written on it. Buy them back for me," Chu Xiao said unkindly.

He wasn't up early, but the whole night, he didn't sleep at all!

Heaven knows how he went through the whole night.

It felt so awful! And that kind of weird feeling! Damn!

Hearing Chu Xiao's words, Ling Fan opened his eyes and looked at the things in his hand.

Three notes…

Eh… To be precise, it should be an IOU note and two shopping lists.

The list was all about clothes, pants, and something like that. Of course, it was also marked in details with the brands, size and color.

Clothes huh…

It made sense. It was really difficult for Chu Xiao to endure the whole night yesterday.

But…

Looking at the brands, Ling Fan couldn't help having a twitch at the corner of his mouth.

It was all international brands, top international brands…

If it weren't for the fact that they had gone to the shopping mall where few people usually dared to enter to buy some branded clothes for Leilei going to the kindergarten, he wouldn't have recognized the names written on Chu Xiao's list based on Ling Fan's "history".

Mm, he really had some taste…

But…

"Although you wrote me an IOU, but the clothes on it... How many buttons do you think I can afford with my financial strength?" Ling Fan shook the notes in his hand and asked leisurely.

In actuality, he could afford these clothes. After all, he was an invisible rich man who didn't lack money, but the key was that his current identity was just a poor student with parents. If he really bought these clothes back, it was impossible for Chu Xiao not to doubt it.

Ling Fan’s words reminded Chu Xiao.

Previously, he was only used to wearing these clothes, but he almost forgot that he was an ordinary student.

Seeing Chu Xiao frowning, Ling Fan subconsciously said this. However, he already regretted it the next second.

"Ahem, I mean, all of these you want have pirated ones online. I can't afford the genuine ones, I can afford some counterfeits. In fact, I know a store and they do good things..."

"Shut up."

Counterfeits? What was he thinking? Was he the kind of person who would wear counterfeits?