||~𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢~||

"You look so pretty!" a blonde elf says as she finishes tying a bow in the back of a dress given to Harumi by the patron of the butterfly's kiss

"You look so pretty!" a blonde elf says as she finishes tying a bow in the back of a dress given to Harumi by the patron of the butterfly's kiss. Harumi blushes as she looks in the mirror at herself admiring the pale blue and purple dress. Her eyes furrow as she notices how long her hair has gotten brushing her fingers through the long tresses of white silver hair.

 "Miss elf lady. Would you do something for me?" she hesitantly asks, catching the attention of the elven lady. "Of course dear"

"Will you cut my hair?" Harumi asks, surprising the elven woman.

"Are you sure? You have such beautiful hair"

"I've never had short hair before and I would like to try it out. It's just hair. If I don't like it I'll know and won't do it again. Please?" Harumi pleads, her eyes shimmering as she looks up at the elven woman. 

"Very well then. How short do you want it?" the lady asks and Harumi points to her neck. "To the nap of my neck but leave the front the same" Harumi says and the lady nods, taking a pair of gold scissors and starts to cut watching with a wistful smile as the long locks fall to the floor.

Out in the other room Rimuru sits underneath another blonde elfs bosom light headed from all the attention he is getting from his fantasy dream come true. 

"I worked my ass off to make just one sword and you and your sister come in and just create twenty instantly" Kaijin shouts laughing happily even though he is slightly vexed at their feat. 

"Well I couldn't have done it without your original copy" Rimuru tells him and Kaijin feels a burst of pride at the slime's words. 

"Whilst we wait for your sister why don't we look into you and your sister's future and who you are destined to be with" the fortune teller elf says, pulling out her crystal ball, setting it on her lap.

Rimuru gets closer to the elf looking intently as the crystal ball in anticipation as an image of a woman with long dark blue hair stands before five children hugging a little girl. 

'She looks japanese. But either way she sure is pretty' he thinks and the scene changes to a slew of numerous males making him twitch. 

'And to think I was the one who vowed to have a hoard of girls after me. Imouto just had to one up me on another thing, acquiring her own personal harem. Oh well, hopefully she enjoys it. I sure would if I were in her place' Rimuru sweat drops as the males just keep coming.