72. Good To You

left for him every morning.

What's more, this kind of breakfast was better than the noodles before, right?

However…

"Have you ever learned a sentence called ‘When someone begins to show kindness without reason or cause, he must have conducted something evil or obscene’?” His eyes swept over Ling Fan, Chu Xiao stressed word by word.

"Forget it, what did you do wrong? It's not too late to admit it now," Chu Xiao added.

His words were obvious pointing at something.

When he woke up, he found that he had already taken a bath and had his clothes changed.

There were only the two of them at home, so who else would it be if it wasn't Ling Fan?

Although it was normal for Ling Fan to do so, but for some reason, Chu Xiao still had some resistance against such a junior doing those things for him.

“Ahem…” Obviously, Ling Fan also knew what Chu Xiao was talking about. He gave a dry cough awkwardly and then said, "Take it as that I don't have to go to school today, and I'm in a good mood and have plenty of time."

"Back then, when Zhu Yuanzhang was pasturing his cow, that man called Xu Da was very good to Seeing that Chu Xiao looked unconvinced, Ling Fan changed the topic.

"Look at you, you obviously have your status. When you go back, maybe I’ll also get promoted since i have also ‘helped’ you a lot.”

"So…I think I should treat you well," although Ling Fan's tone was a little joking, the last sentence was serious.

Ling Fan used both quote and metaphor, which amused Chu Xiao.

"Hey, what? Young man, you should focus on your study first. Don’t think of such useless things all day!" Chu Xiao glanced at Ling Fan and said. However, even if Ling Fan did not say it, he would bring him back to Chu Group to cultivate him.

Who let this kid look pleasing to his eyes?

"But yesterday's incident, not a second time, you know?" Chu Xiao said as he glared at Ling Fan.

After saying that, even he could not help sighing in the heart secretly. He was really lenient towards this guy…

"Oh," Ling Fan replied with an unclear tone.

He knew, but whether he would do it as what he said later depended on his mood.

"Let's eat."

"Mm."

Neither of them spoke again.

However, the atmosphere was not awkward…

On the contrary, Ling Fan felt a hint of warmth.

In both lives, no one really cared about him, or even paid attention to him, and he had never been with anyone like this. Although he and Chu Xiao lived together, it was only a man-made coincidence, but no matter what, they lived together now.

In fact, this kind of interaction mode was something that Ling Fan had wished for in his two lives…

Someone could live with him…

Ling Fan couldn't help curving the corner of his mouth.

Since they were not enemies, then there were many possibilities for their relationship…

Of course, the premise was that kidnapping, drugging, things in the bar…could not be known to Chu Xiao…

If Chu Xiao knew that he was the one who did those things, uh…

Thinking of this possibility, Ling Fan suddenly felt guilty.