75. His Warm Side

Probably having stayed in kindergarten for too long, the kid was a little impatient. So when Ling Fan and Chu Xiao came, before the teacher went into to call him…

Not too far away…well, that little bun had already ran out.

Then, like afraid that no one could take him away, he ran towards Ling Fan.

After running a few steps, he suddenly saw Chu Xiao next to Ling Fan. Lei Lei's face showed a happier and more excited expression.

Then…

He turned his direction and ran before Chu Xiao.

Lei Lei raised his head and stared at Chu Xiao with his eyes shining.

"Pretty uncle!"

Well, when Ling Fan realized what he was saying and tried to cover his mouth, it was already too late…

Seemed like... Chu Xiao didn't like people describe him using words like beautiful or pretty, right? Now, she could only hope that Chu Xiao would ignore Lei Lei's presence…

Wait! It was only that last time he saw a picture of Chu Xiao at his place, plus an encounter that shouldn’t be called an encounter, why did the little thing behave liked they were familiar with each other…

And 'Pretty Uncle'?

Uh…

Ling Fan subconsciously glanced at Chu Xiao’s face.

What surprised him was that apart from the initial shock and then a light frown, Chu Xiao didn't wear any expression like anger or annoyance.

"Is this your little cousin?" Chu Xiao looked at Ling Fan and asked.

"Hmm…"

"Hmm, I'm his younger brother. My name is Lei Lei. Beautiful uncle, you call me Little Lei!" Before Ling Fan could speak, Lei Lei had already prepared a formal self-introduction in front of Chu Xiao.

"I'm very obedient. I won't run around, I won't find trouble, I don't like crying, I won't leave with strangers, and I also know how to do housework…" Lei Lei said to Chu Xiao with starry eyes. As he spoke, he nodded for himself like a little adult.

Wait! Why does this scene…look so funny?

Especially when he heard Lei Lei's last sentence, Ling Fan couldn't help having a twitch of the corner of his mouth.

It was impossible that he had learned it in school. Then, it should have been taught by the headmistress from his welfare home.

Children in welfare homes who wanted to get the love of their new family and not be sent back would learn to say these words.

How much did Lei Lei like Chu Xiao and hoped that Chu Xiao would like him too, so he would say those?

However, when Lei Lei saw Chu Xiao, a theoretical stranger, hadn’t he performed way too happy? Even happier than when he bought him a whole set of Ultraman toys last time.

Hmm, Lei Lei was very happy now.

Because he saw his pretty uncle and talked to him!