||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯~||

"How does it fit, Harumi-Hime?" Kaijin asks, watching as Harumi spins in the mirror admiring her new outfit that he had made her

"How does it fit, Harumi-Hime?" Kaijin asks, watching as Harumi spins in the mirror admiring her new outfit that he had made her. She smooths the small shoulder sash and smiles widely at him. 

"It's great, Kaijin-kun. It's so much nicer than that baggy shirt I was wearing" she says, bouncing in place with excitement. "Kage-kun! Look, look! How do I look?" she asks spinning some more to show off her outfit to the direwolf that just walked through the door. 

"You look beautiful as always Harumi-hime. Kaijin did a wonderful job on the outfit" Kage compliments both her and Kaijin who stands there rubbing his neck at the usually stoic wolf's compliment. 

"Oh I also made you a spear to go along with it so you won't be unarmed. I know you usually tend to stay out of conflicts but it's just in case" he says and hands her a long multicolored spear made with gilded gold and various gemstones. Her eyes light up as it glows and shimmers in the light. 

"Kaijin-kun, this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Thank you!" She breathes out and hugs the dwarven man making him blush heavily as he glares at the tempest wolf who snickers at him. 

"Of course Harumi-hime. Only the best for you!"

Harumi pulls back to admire his work some more before her eyes go white and she freezes making the two freak out as she doesn't respond. After a few moments her eyes fade back to her pink and she looks out the door. 

"Kage we need to get to the forest now" she shouts and straps the spear to her back jumping on Kage's back as he takes off in the sky flying towards where her thoughts are projecting too. 

'Harumi! Where are you going?' Rimuru asks, voice high in panic. 

'No time to explain Aniki. There's a disturbance in the forest I must take care of' she sends back and sees fire consuming giant ants. Harumi sees a masked figure fall to their knees as their companion shouts out to them warning them of the ant that wasn't killed. 

"Stop!" Harumi shouts and Kage jumps in between the two letting Harumi slide off his back.

When the ant sees Harumi it stops its movements making a chittering noise. "Yes I know. But you attacked them first. You mustn't do that unless you want to end up like your friends." Harumi murmurs, petting the ants head trying to console it.