- Chapter 1 -

In honor of my first ever book finally becoming complete, let's play a game.
There are no winners or losers, I just thought that we would all have some fun as the first chapter begins. Now.. all you guys have to do is pick either of these sentences to wrote down in the comments and let your keyboard expose you 😉, let's play:

"Jungkook proposed to me because he _________."

"Jungkook and I got into an argument because _______."

I'll go first:

Jungkook proposed to me because he wanted to be in charge. I-- 👀👀🤡

Jungkook and I got in an argument because I don't want to go back to sleep. Oof-- 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Alright, so now that I went first, y'all can just write down your answers either with my answers or with the slots above my answers and I can't wait to read all of your funny and/or ridiculous answers 🤪🤣🤣.

And with all that being said.. let's move on to the first chapter of this story. 💜

Jungkook: Age 24
Yn: Age 24

6:07 am
Narrator's P.O.V
As Jungkook slowly started to stir awake, his eyes started to adjust to the light in the room and when they did, he was face to face with his beloved Yn, who was now his fiancee.

He smiled as he remembered all that had happened that day.. her saying yes and the crowd screaming, the boys coming up and congratulations them. It was all so unreal, like something that would only happen in a fairy tale.

He continued to smile until he looked over at the clock on the nightstand that read: 6:12 am

He groaned and gently held Yn even closer to him, he knew he had to get ready and go to work but.. he didn't want too. He wanted to stay here and spend the whole day with Yn but he knew that lying to his boss would be wrong too.

Maybe he could call in sick for once? No.. then who would take care of animals properly?

Oh, that's right, after graduating University, Jungkook went out and tried finding a job so that Yn wouldn't be the only one working and he had studied hard to be able to work with children and become a kindergarten teacher.. but no one would hire him because of his disability.

And he was about to give up until a he met a nice stranger who offered to help him, and sure it wasn't apart of his degree but hey, a job's a job.
And having a job meant having money, and having money meant that he would be helping his beloved fiancee.

Jungkook works in a small pet shop everyday from 7am to 7pm sometimes he works until 8pm if he really has too.
And he loves it there.

His boss is really kind and understanding about things like his strict schedule and his daily routine so if he needs to do something that is apart of his daily routine then she'll let him do so and if something's off on his strict schedule then they'll talk and fix whatever is wrong.

Yup, Jungkook loved his life and he was loving it even more now that he and Yn will be getting married soon--

Suddenly, he was pulled away from his thoughts when Yn softly said;

"Good morning Kookie."

He was about  to respond but then let out a small giggle instead as she started planting kisses all over his face, and after she pulled away, she started running her hands through his hair while asking;