||~𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢~||

A shadowy figure appears in the small but cozy hut belonging to Harumi and gazes upon the two people still asleep in the bed

A shadowy figure appears in the small but cozy hut belonging to Harumi and gazes upon the two people still asleep in the bed. Taking a step forward alerts the red haired male who jerks awake pulling the smaller girl to him and holding a small ball of black fire in his palm before he recognizes the man and extinguishes it. 

"Souei, what are you doing here?" Benimaru asks quietly, looking away from the blue haired man to Harumi who still slumbers peacefully on his bare chest completely oblivious to her surroundings.

"Rimuru-sama wanted me to check up on you two. It's past noon and no one has seen you leave the hut" Souei says.

"Ah well I tried to leave earlier but Rimuru-sama did not warn me about her iron grip. I have been unable to escape her since she fell asleep. It's amazing how strong her grasp is even in her sleep" Benimaru comments and gently pokes her head trailing his finger down the part in her hair. 

"Yes Rimuru-sama did mention that. He also showed me a way to get her to release whoever stayed with her. Here. He said to stroke along her spine adding more pressure near her wings. Apparently it relaxes her muscles and makes her go limp" Souei says and does as he had described trailing his fingers along her exposed spine adding additional pressure along the wings.

Harumi lets out a soft moan like noise followed by a whine making Souei hesitant in his ministrations as Benimaru tenses. "Rimuru-sama failed to mention that side effect," Souei says, narrowing his eyes. 

"Seems like our master likes to play games and we seem to be the main pieces at the moment. How unfortunate" Benimaru sighs, finally untangling himself from Harumi's iron grasp and shakes out his stiff limbs. 

"Yes. Well Rimuru-sama had a message for me to pass along as well. We have agreed to defeat the Orc Lord that is terrorizing Harumi's forests and all the monsters within it. I was sent out to make an alliance with the lizardmen which was also a success and you are now named samurai general for Rimurus armies. Rimuru-sama has decided to leave tonight to officially sigh the treaty with the lizardmen. So do what you can to prepare. I have my own orders so you will be with Harumi today again" Souei says as Benimaru puts on his normal clothing.