Chapter 18: Dates... And Hospitals.

After taking, what I am certain is, the quickest shower known to mankind, I threw on a dress that I got with Oliver a while ago and some sneakers and I was out the door, I did make sure to say goodbye to my parents though

When I stepped outside, I saw that Oliver was already standing there,"How long are you here?" I asked.

"Around ten minutes, I didn't want to rush you." When I reached him, he smiled and pulled me into a hug, l love his hugs.

"So, where are we going?" I asked when we pulled apart and he took my hand in his.

"Surprise." He said and we started walking, I hate surprises.

"Sure you do," he muttered, I said that out loud didn't I?

After a couple of minutes of walking, we arrived at a ice cream parlor, I love ice cream.

"I know you do," Oliver smiles.

"I should really stop thinking out loud." I grumble.

"No, it's cute." He kisses my temple, heart? Melting.

"What would you like?" The cashier girl asked, clearly ogling Oliver.

Some weird instinct is telling me to pull him away and yell, MINE, but I won't do that.

"What would you like Smalls?" Oliver asked, bringing me back from the murder scene that's going on in my brain.

"Uhh, I don't know, surprise me?"

"I thought you hate surprises," Oliver smirks, kill me now.

"I do, but I'm also indecisive, so it might take us half an hour If I choose." I mutter.

"Alright," he kisses my cheek this time, a blush covering both of our cheeks.

Oliver ordered me a strawberry and chocolate cone, and vanilla for him.

I love strawberry and chocolate.

"I know you do, that's why I chose it." I should really stop thinking out loud.

He tugs on my hand that's holding his and we start walking, not really knowing where we're going.

"You know, I kinda like this." I gesture to our laced hands, choosing to be bold.

"Yeah?" I nod, "Good, cause I'm planning on doing this a lot." He tugged me closer to him and wrapped his hand over my shoulders, successfully mushing me to his side.

With a huge grin on my face I wrap my free hand around his waist.

Somehow, we ended up on a beach bench, watching he sunset, our ice creams are long gone, mostly on my fingers that are now sticky.

"Do you have a tissue?" I ask Oliver, completely annoyed at my hands.

"Uh, I think so?" Well he sounds sure.