Chapter 31

No One POV

  " Oh, this seems to be Wangshu Inn," Paimon said after they teleport using Teleport Waypoint." Compared to Jueyun Karst, this place seems basic. Are we really gonna find an adeptis here?"." Who knows? By the way, Paimon. Be nice okay," Boboiboy said to the flying fairy.

  They walked to the top of the Inn which has a large balcony." Oh? He's not here?" Paimon said while Aether rubs his back hair. They stand at the balcony gates and observe the beautiful view. Boboiboy takes a few pictures to save it.

  " To the blind, everything may not be as it appears...,"

  They are shocked by a sudden voice and look beside them. A young man standing beside them, with very unique clothing.

 A young man standing beside them, with very unique clothing

( Art by Mihoyo)

  " A Sigil of Permission? You came prepared," the guy known as Xiao spoke." Though this only prevents me from hurting you myself. Doesn't stop you from getting hurt in other ways,"." Uhh... Paimon doesn't get it...," Paimon ask the guy.

  " Too much contact with our world is breaking the rules. Mortal souls are not as robust as those of adepti, nor can your blood carry this level of adeptal energy," he crossed his arms." It's for your own good. Leave. Now,".

  " Wait a sec, we came here to...,"He turned around to ignore Paimon question, but he couldn't stop glare at Boboiboy. He could sense something unusual about him. But then, he teleports away.

  Paimon stomps her feet to the air." Argh! Paimon's... peeved! All he does is think about himself,"." Chunni boy much," Boboiboy thought. Paimon told them to talk to the owner on how to spoke with Xiao.

  They talked to the Verr Goldet, the boss of the Wangshu Inn. Verr Goldet told them as long they keep Xiao in the good mood, things should be okay. She also told them to cooked Almond Tofu and any desired dishes they like to satisfy Xiao.

  " Alright, Boboiboy! You will be cooking the other dishes!"." Eh? Why me?" Boboiboy raised his eyes brow when Paimon told him to cook." Because you can show Xiao an outside world food! I'm sure he will be curious,"." That's not how the adepti habits, but I'll try,".Aether and Paimon went to seen Smiley Yanxio to use the kitchen.

  Meanwhile Boboiboy is still at the registration desk, he look at Verr Goldet and asks" Is there any rooms we can use while we here at Liyue?"." Oh? Of course, we have plenty. But I must said, you look quite unique," Verr Goldet smile to Boboiboy. " Oh, thank you. I take that as a compliment,".

  " How many rooms would you like to have and what kind?" Verr Goldet ask Boboiboy. He thinks for a while and replied with a smile " One room with one single bed and one queen bed, please,". Verr Goldet chuckle. The boy has a very nice manner.

   Aether came back and told Boboiboy that they have to catch a ghost that haunted the kitchen. Boboiboy nod and wish them a luck.

Skip after the whole Dusky Ming stuff...

   " The almond tofu look so good! I wonder if he likes my drink tho," Boboiboy show them a small cup of chocolate drink. It's warm, and it filled in a coffee cup. The chef was impressed with his work." Oh my! This taste... amazing!"." Thank goodness I make spare. Let's meet Xiao again,".

  "... You three again," he looked at them." Wait! Don't go dissapearing again!" Paimon said, Aether show them the dishes while Boboiboy holding the drink." What's this?"." It's your favorite, Almond Tofu! As well as this distant traveler's best dish and drink— a Satisfying Salad and a chocolate drink,".

  Xiao glared at Boboiboy's drink and raised his eyebrow"... What is that?"." Bro, does this place really don't know about chocolate? For the love of god, Teyvat Archon please help your people!" Boboiboy thought in his head." Aether! Quick! Tell him everything before he finishes eating,".

  Aether told Xiao about Rex Lapis death and everything they know after meeting the other adeptus." Rex Lapis... How could this be?" his tone suddenly changed to a sad tone, like a son losing his father." I... can't imagine. Though times have changed, I've never imagined a Liyue without him. The ruling Qixing... just what role have they played in this?".

  While Xiao talked to Aether and Paimon, Boboiboy has been busy observes his surrounding. It's beautiful scenery, another version of China itself. The night's sky and the cold breeze air make it a whole lot better.

After that at Liyue Harbor...

  " You've finally returned. How was your journey to Jueyun Karst?" Childe ask Aether and Paimon. Aether told Childe everything, while I'm there standing completely straight."... I see. Moon Carver, Mountain Shaper, Cloud Retainer, Conqueror of Demons...,".

  " Some of these names have never come up in the Fatui gets hold of,"." Bruh, what?" Boboiboy thought. Just what is this Childe guy plotting? Childe then talk about Liyue Qixing and they learn about Rex Lapis is also an adeptus." The Geo Archon is also the God of Contracts and is also known as Exuvia, Prime of the Adepti,".

Just how many name that this so known as 'Morax' has? Boboiboy thought, but he never told them how many his god name is. Childe ask Aether why his finding The Seven and told them to gave him time to find someone.

  " Speaking of god, Boboiboy, does your god has other name as well?" Paimon ask Boboiboy all of a sudden. Childe and Aether looked at him." Of course. They are actually more than the Geo Archon,".

  " Oh? How many if I may ask?"

  " 99 Names,"

  "........99?!?!?!?!,"

Asma'ul Husna, kay