°UNTOLD°

NARRATOR'S POV

After the incident. They decided to go home. "Guys you don't have to go with us we can handle it." Lia assured.

"We won't be able to sleep unless we're sure everyone is fine, we'll be there for a few hours then we'llgo home." Soobin insisted.

They arrived at the girl's house.

Yeonjun talked to Yeji.

"Yeojun can I be honest?" Yeji looked at him.

"Go on Ji. I'm here to listen." Yeonjun said and placed his hand on her back.

"I'm sorry for not opening it up to you. I thought this won't happen again. That guy took everything away from me. He took my innocence, he abused me and hurted me." Yeji started crying.

"Hey, if you want to cry you can cry, let it out. You deserve to express the pain. You are a strong woman and I'll ba a strong man for you. I'm here Yeji. Lis is olso here for you. Also Ryujin, Chaeryeong, Yuna, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai. We're here for you. We'll protect you if you." Yeonjun kissed her forehead.

"I love you Ji. I love you more than anything." Yeonjun said.

"Love you too, thank you Yeonjun." Yeji hugged him.

"Can you stay here?" She said while they were hugging.

"You mean sleep beside you?" Yeonjun asked.

"Mhhmmm...." Yeji agreed.

"I wany to be with you, I want to be in your arms so I feel safe." Yeji said.

"Of course Ji. I would love too." Yeonjun said.

"I'll tell the boys I'll stay." Yeonjun said.

"I don't think you can, pretty sure Ms. Julia will take it to the next level with Soobin, she got a bit of alcohol she gets a but needy when she's drunk." Yeji said.

"Ryujin and Beomgyu, those two will try to contain themselves but can't." Yeonjun laughed.

"Chaeryeong and Taehyun probably Chae won't let Yuna and Kai in one room, so Chaeryeong will sleep with Yuna so we can rest." Yeji said.

"Good night." Yeonjun says.

"Good Night Yeonnieee." She said and fell asleep.

Another short chap, yall I definitely need to share this it's too pure. My 4 year old sister was doing her modules. And it has like say whether it's for male or female. So basically dad just followed the rules. Boots are for boys, hats are for boys, dress for girls things like that, she patiently listened. Then she said "Dad girls can wear hats and boots too and boys can wear dresses too, if they want too." My dad was like, "Of course they can but this what your teachers want as an answer." Then I was like. "That's good she's Literally a 4 year old kid is open to these things." I'm so happy that she actually listened when me, my brother and my mom and dad tells her to respect others. I'm just proud and I hope we learn to respect what ever we identify as. She'll grow as a good kid, I really hope so.

Anyways I just want to thank everyone The book is currently on about last 3-8 chapters still don't know but it would be in that range. I'm just finishing a few requirements in school. Thank you and I love you all, keep safe.