Kalki?

A/n: check out the bigger a/n at the end of this chap if you want 😘

"I'm trying my best to plan something, Tony! Stop bugging me!" Steve said, banging his palms on the table firmly which cracked the table in the middle.

Tony, unbothered, looked up at him.
"Oh my bad, I didn't realize a little nudge can get you to crack my million dollars Tufft table. Clearly, your best isn't good enough."

Steve approached him dangerously and Tony stood up from his chair leisurely. He knew it was a terrible idea to test Steve's limits, especially when he was stressed. He overdid too much and was being a drama queen but now it was too late so he had to stand his ground.

And then again, he was Tony Stark. There was nothing known to be "embarrassing" in his life history and everything was intentional. They both glared at each other with such intensity that if looks could increase temperature, they would've evaporated in a few seconds.

There was something in the way they stared at each other that even the other Avengers could feel themselves getting suffocated by the tension Stony were oozing.

"Kiss."

The whole trance broke and they both turned to the similar direction to see Shuri sitting on a stool, eating chips.

"What?!" Both Steve and Tony shouted out simultaneously. Shuri just rolled her eyes at the response and spoke up.

"Please, the sexual tension is too much to handle. I'm gonna flip my—"

"Shuri—"

"—schnitzel if you two don't kiss by the end of every argument. By the way, I just arrived so don't mind me, go on."

"This is serious, Shuri. We don't want you interrupting us until you have to say something important," T'Challa said, looking at her sister sternly who immediately looked kinda guilty (not really).

"Sorry, brother."

Sighing in frustration, Steve went back to his seat and sitting down, Tony turned to Dr. Strange.

"Can't you, like, do that hand sparkles with your necklace and find us a plan?" He asked, popping a blueberry in his mouth. Dr. Strange gave him a weird look before rolling his eyes subtly.

"I don't know what was the use of studying so much when at the end of the day toying with time seems like a rubix cube to you. And besides, I thought you knew I don't have the stone anymore."

"How 'bout a booby trap?" Quill butted in. Almost everyone in the room except Drax and Mantis rolled their eyes. The latters didn't even understand the situation clearly.

"No offence but does it hurt your head to wrap it around the fact that she figured out Stark's hologram thing without even being there?" Steve interjected lowly. The chaos was stressing him already but somehow he managed to keep his calm. Groot, for the first time in a while, kept aside his Nintendo Switch to voice his own opinion.

"I am Groot?"

"No Groot, Tony's PIR didn't sense any motion," Natasha said with a sigh. Clint kept on playing with one of his arrows and spoke up absentmindedly.

"It's kinda clever, you know? Booby trap her, then we can all corner her and all." His statement was only met by silence. When he lifted his eyes to see the scene in front of him, he saw everyone frozen.

"T-That's genius! We can stage a villain and make her follow them or maybe distract and lure her!" Scott exclaimed, shouting out.

"Now, that's a plan," Bucky and Sam piped up simultaneously then looked at each other weirdly.