028!

NARRATIVE&INSTAGRAM!

the champions league match ended with manchester city winning 2-1

the champions league match ended with manchester city winning 2-1. alaniis smiled before turning off the TV. she knew jude was gonna be mad, as he should, but she was still happy for raheem and phil.

soon, jude knocked on the door of her hotel room, scaring her. the singer ran to the white door and opened it. her boyfriend gave her a quick look before going to the bathroom.

the scouser turned on her speaker, playing a random brent faiyaz album. the boy left the bathroom and hugged his girlfriend tightly.

"you did good" she mumbled, he pecked her neck and her forehead.

"thanks" he replied, still hugging her.

"you sound tired" alaniis grabbed his chin delicately. "you should rest."

"it's fine" the football player lied, giving her a convincing smile.

"no, let's take a nap together" she dragged him to the queen size bed.

jude did as she wanted, opening his arms so his girlfriend could lay there. alaniis rested her head on his chest, his arms wrapping around her body. the footballer closed his eyes, not wanting to fight tiredness.

alaniis, even though she wasn't tired at all, closed her eyes as well, after lowering the sound of the music.

the couple stayed stil for a whole hour, alaniis was scrolling on her phone while jude was taking a nap, snoring lowly. the girl's acrylics were drawing circles on his neck, waiting for him to wake up.

when jude finally opened his eyes, his girlfriend wasn't in the room. he groaned, feeling cold. the bathroom's door suddenly opened, alaniis walking in with a black bathing suit and her hair tied in a bun.

"hello sleeping beauty" she joked, sitting next to him. she stroked gently his hair, before pecking his nose. "wanna go swimming ?"

"why not ?" the boy smiled, getting up.

after jude washed his face to wake himself up, he changed into the bathing suit the singer bought for him. alaniis grabbed two bathrobes and one towel for them, walking ahead to the pool.

the place was pretty and looked expensive. no one was there as it was time for most of the businessmen in the hotel to sleep. jude entered in the cold water first, and alaniis quickly joined, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"it's so cold" the scouser whined causing her boyfriend to laugh.

"you're a cry baby" jude mocked her, trying to warm her.

"fuck off" alaniis pouted, pushing him away.

the couple had a swimming competition and tried to drown each other many times before calling it quit due to exhaustion.