051.

AMOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE ━━ Home sweet Home

this is 4000+ words so buckle up vote & comment please━━━━━━━━━━

vote & comment please
━━━━━━━━━━

LYRA DIDN'T PLAN TO RUN AWAY. It just happened. Right after hearing her uncle died, she decided to not appear on that day's episode and was replaced by Kingsley. Lee understood, giving her the opportunity to come the next time. The Tonks family's cozy house had turned into a space of silence.

     There wasn't much to say, and what would it be? The only thing making them happy was little Teddy, who was completely oblivious as to what happened. Though later in his life, he will understand.

What happened a day later was totally out of Lyra's control. Really. She wanted to clear her head and before she could realise what she'd done, she was throwing up in the alley that led to Malfoy Manor.

     Since it's apart of the school's curriculum and they can't forbid it, the sixth years were having apparation classes. Lyra couldn't take any test yet because she wasn't seventeen but Natalie already passed hers. Considering they were at the same level (for the first time ever), it didn't surprise her that she only had to throw up from travel sickness.

"I didn't even eat broccoli recently," said Lyra, feeling the aftertaste in her mouth. She wiped her mouth clean. Since I'm here already and don't know if apparating will go so smoothly, I may as well try to save Luna today. She didn't think about it twice, starting her walk up to her previous house.

     Walking passed the driveway to the familiar lane gave her some unwanted nostalgia. If she decided to safe Luna later (previously planning it, obviously), Lyra would've still not thought of the memories Malfoy Manor served to her. The last time she'd been inside was on Christmas two years ago, her last with Abraxas, her ex-parents and brother.

As the gates started growing bigger, Lyra saw someone and it stopped her from walking any closer. It was Narcissa. She was just leaving the gates, face showing little emotion which was weird to see. A younger version of Lyra only remembered her lovely smile, she didn't recognise this woman at all.

Waiting for someone to open the gate certainly wasn't an option. Even so, Lyra knew a way to get inside without anyone finding out she was there.

Back when she and Draco didn't like anyone except each other, they loved playing hide and seek. The Manor's a perfect place where you could hide everywhere and Lyra, being smaller, crawled into the tiniest of places to hide and in the process found many backdoors to enter and leave the house. One, for instance led to her own bedroom. You did need to climb up the tunnel though that took less than two minutes.