𝘼𝙘𝙩 1

The outlander and the retired god

-----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

------

"And just like that, the god took away my sister away. Some kind of seal was cast upon me and I lost my power. So while we used to travel from world to world, we are now trapped here" Aether finally explained to Paimon and Y/n. Paimon looks at Y/n who snapped out of the flashback.

"And as for me, I lost almost all my power and memories for some unknown reason... I figured that something happened since my clothes were different and ragged. Although Im not quite sure if I heard of this ' Sustainer of principles' already." Y/n said

"How many years was it ago, was it?I don't know" Aether said, looking at the ground and distraught before looking at his fist and balled it "but I intend to find out, when I woke up, I was all alone - until I met you two months ago Paimon and got reunited with (Y/n)" Aether said, looking at the two.

(Name) looks at the drawing of the Unknown God on the sand before sweatdropping 'why does the cape looks like something else...'

"Yeah, Paimon really owes you for that. Otherwise Paimon would have likely drowned, So Paimon would try her best to be a great guide!" Paimon exclaimed.

Aether look at the distance longingly before standing up. "We should head off! Let's get going!" Paimon said before leading the way.

"Sustainer of heavenly principles.... Hm?.. interesting" Y/n mumbled. She looks at her two partners in crime who was literally in a distance away from her already.

"Wait for me!!!" She screamed before bolting to the two and seen the once red tower into blue. "How the fuck..? Wasn't that red a few moments ago?" She mumbled before proceeding to catch up to the two.

And as for the duo, they were already in the falls and was waiting for the retired god. They seen a rushing blue orb before (Name) popped out of the orb.

"You two left me" She grumbled before looking away at the two.
The two looks at Y/n apologetically before Paimon proceeds to guide them the way.

While Aether climbed, Y/n watched him suffer as she just used to orbs to carry her. She dashed to a cliff edge before sitting down on it. She waited for Aether to finish climbing and looked to the distance like most MCs do.

They finally arrived, "look! That's a statue of the seven!" Paimon pointed at a statue with red (definitely not LED) beams on it as (Y/n) looks at the city on the distance. 'youre just gonna ignore that huge ass city on the background?."