Chapter 1

Amelia Russo

Ring Ring Ring
My alarmed starting ringing, I switched it off and got out of my bed and head towards my washroom to get ready for the day.
I live in a small Mansion with 3 bedroom, I have a quite decent room.
With a single bed in the middle of the room with a small bed side table, a cupboard and a small window.

I live with my Dad, James. He's not a perfect father figure but that's just how it is .
He beats me to death almost everyday and I'm not a daughter but more like a servant to him.

I don't like the way he treats me but I can't do anything about it, I know you'll will say I can tell someone and get help. But that way he'll end up in jail, I can't do that to him he's my father after all.

He beats me, makes me clean, wash, cook and everything and I actually deserve all that. I deserve all the things he do to me. I am kind of useless and sh-

"You little whore" Dad yelled which brought me out of my thoughts .

Shit- I didn't cook breakfast for him yet, he's gonna be so mad at me and probably gonna beat me, I'm already sore from last night.

I quickly changed into my school uniform and ran downstairs. He was standing beside the stairs smirking.

"Where's my breakfast, you slut?" he asked smirking, I really hate it when he smirks.

"I'm sorry, I'll cook right now" I said and I tried running past him. Keyword tried.

He grabbed my hairs which resulted in me falling on the floor. He laughed. He grabbed my hands and then pulled me up and started slapping me

"Please, don't" I begged as tears were scrolling down my face

He then pushed me on the floor and started kicking me . "Ah-hh!! It h-ur-ts, ple-ase st-op" I stuttered

He kept on laughing and kicking me on the ribs. It hurts like hell but I probably deserved it. I didn't cook for him yet and he might be hungry.

After few minutes he stopped and asked me to get up. I did as he said. "I'll quickly cook for you"

"No need, you slut." he said and he walked past me and left the house.

I went back to my room and saw in the mirror. The girl I saw in the mirror was pale, skinny and dirty. She was broken and covered it blood. She was pathetic and deserved every beating. She had no sparkle in her eyes. She can't even fight for herself.

I laughed seeing her, she deserves to die but she's not strong enough to do something to her. She just wish her dad kills her or she gets into an accident 

After seeing myself into the mirror with disgust, I quickly changed into another pair of uniform after cleaning myself and left for school.

Another thing I have to deal with.

I like going to school it's an escape from dad but here's also another hell for me. People bully me, they take me as a weak kid who can't stand up for herself.

No one wants to be my friend.

Although I am someone who will stick around you in your bad times and helps you grow people still don't like me here.
I sit on the last bench of the class with no partner . No one talks to me unless they want to bully me 

Like every day I walked into the class with a small smile on my face and greeted the teacher "Good morning ma'am" I said as I went to the last bench to sit.

It's the lunch time right now and Currently I'm walking to my locker which Is on the other side of the class I was in . I felt someone pull my hair I turned around to see kiara, queen bee of the school.

"Bitch, you stink" she said acting like puking and her friends started laughing. Tears were forming into my eyes but I refuse to let it out.

"Awe, the baby want to cry" one of her friend said.

"Should I call your Mom, to wipe your tears?" Mary , one of the kiara friend said.

"oh wait, she doesn't have a mom" kiara says and everyone started laughing again.

I tried running past them but kiara held My hand and pushed me on the wall, she was about to slap me When someone stopped her from doing so.

"Who do you think you are to bully someone?" the guy who caught kiara's hand asked her.

He was tall and Handsom but he looked scary there was another man with him who also looked scary and he looked like... Me...?

Kiara's eyes held fear but nevertheless she jerked her hand from the man and said "Who do you think you are to stop me? I'm the principals daughter"

"Whoever I'm is not your concern, little girl. This is not the way to behave, I expect you to apologize to this girl here" the guy said pointing towards me

"And why would I do that?" she asked

"Well everyone knows not to mess with Russo" The guy said and right now kiara was trembling in fear.

Who are Russo? Why is she suddenly scared of them?

"I'm sorry" kiara apologized turning towards me.

"It's fine" I said with a smile, she was shocked. But that's how I'm. I can never hold a grudge against anyone.
Stab me for like 100th time and I'll still not hold a grudge.

After kiara and her friends left I turned towards the guy "Thank you" I sincerely said.

"Your welcome, don't let anyone bully you" he said as he patted on my head.

His touch felt... Similar?

----

Here's the first chapter, I hope you'll liked it? Huh? Do tell me what you want me to add later on the story

Do tell me what you want me to add later on the story.

I love you'll ❤