|45| Allies

Third Person's POV

A day has passed and morning arrived and that means Dymitri and the others are packing their things up to head back home to Zelquestria.

Aurora was distraught after knowing the fact that his newly found friends would head home now. He was planning to introduce them into the kids at the orphanage but it's too late.

"Are you really sure? You're going back?" Aura asked them.

Set of eyes casted towards him. He looks like he was about to cry any minute from now but he was just holding them in.

"Sad to say, yes Aura. We have to." Demi replied with a sympathetic smile.

"B-but--" the blue eyed boy stammered, his thoughts were tangled until he finally made something to say.

"Are you coming back?" He asked which made the young God of Time taken a back.

He looked at Theodore from the couch, he nodded with a small smile and Demi was relieved for the thought of coming back here.

"Yes Aura. We'll be back." He replied with a smile.

"After we finish our business, we'll definitely be back here. Okay?"

"Okie." Aura mumbled and Dymitri approached him for a hug.

After they bid goodbyes to each other, they decided to go. Lucy and Chris comforted a crying Aura beside them as he watches his new found friends' departure.

If there's one thing Aurora hates, it's seeing someone he loved go away. He definitely hates it.

As they finally disappeared from their sights, they went back inside their house and finished what's their business.

Meanwhile, the rest of Dymitri head back to the portal where they used walking through the human world.

As they found theirselves finally ready, they went inside and the next thing they knew, they're already back at Zelquestria.

"We're finally back." Dymitri heard Ali said at the back and he smiled.

"Yeah, were finally back." He replied.

"But also, the danger is back too. We have to find the Sins and make our move before it's too late." Theodore told them and they agreed.

They teleported back at the mansion. They walked, approaching the porch of the mansion when suddenly they heard whistling sounds coming up from the skies and the next thing they knew, they saw fireballs flying towards them.

"Everybody, look out!" They heard Ramises shouted.

Ali and Demi's reflex fired up and they immediately enveloped everyone in a protective barrier to stop the incoming attack.

It hit and exploded but knowing that Demi and Ali are part of the Pillars are enough to hold the attack down.

"At last, we finally found you." They heard a very familiar voice and upon looking up, they saw Joker.

"It looks like you finally made it to the human world and had the key to stop us, eh?" He taunted.

"But never mind it, we're here to stop you from stopping us. I'll make sure I'll finish you all before night." He cackled after. Black smoke covered the skies and suddenly, the Sins finally appeared, arriving due to Joker's command. Roars filled the place, slightly trembling with the range of their voices.

"Skye, Kieffer, make sure to protect the bottle away from them." Tiara exclaimed to them.

"Why? Is it better to use this now? So that we could finally enclose and trap them." Skye dude asked.