chapter 2

Lorenzo Russo

"Okay, sign the contract" I said to my employe.

"Okay, on it. Sir" he replied and left my office.

I stared working on some of the important papers when my phone stared beeping continusly. I picked up my phone to see who's been texting

The mad House🤡

Dave:
Can we have McDonald's for dinner?

Elijah:
No

Xavier:
Why not?

Alex :
I don't wanted to before but now I feel like having McDonald's.

Elijah:
I already said "No"

Xander :
Do be like this Elijah

Elijah:
Stop whining like babies, I said "NO"

Dave:
I hate you Elijah

Elijah:
The feeling is mutual

--

I chuckled as I read the text on the group. This guys literally behave like babies and Elijah has to become their "Mom"

I love them all so much although they are Mad and I wish I had my sister her to witness all this and to become a part of our "Mad house''

It's been 10 years since we saw her, hold her, spoiled her. We miss our babygirl so much.

A week before was her 14th birthday, she must have grown Tall and beautiful , I wonder if she is still whipped behind ice cream.

Oh God, I miss her.

I went back to my work but then again my phone started beeping more like ringing. It was an unknown number.

"Hello, am I speaking to Lorenzo Russo?" I heard on the other side of the phone.

"Yes, who's this?" I asked coldly.

"I believe you have a sister "Amelia Russo?" I heard on the other side of the phone and I nodded my head.

"Are you there, Mr Russo?" the voice asked and I realized I was on call.

"Yes"

"So as I was saying, you sister Amelia needs a legal guardian as her guardian died. Are you willing to take her custody?" the voice asked and I immediately said "Yes"

I talked to the person on the phone for a while to know about Amelia.

Fuck, did I just found my sister?

The mad house🤡

Me:
Everyone home now.

Elijah :
On the way.

Alex:
Coming

Dave:
Okay

Xander:
Kk

Xavier:
Alright

---
I made my way towards the parking area and told my driver to drive home.
I need to go to (place where she lives) and get my sister here to Italy.
But first of all I need to tell my younger brothers.

Once I reached my younger brothers were already sitting in the living room beside dave.

"What's wrong, Enzo?" Elijah asked getting up from couch.

"Let Dave come" I replied

"He's here" Xander said as I nodded.

Now we were all sitting on the couch as I told them about the call I got and how we found the youngest sibling, the only daughter of Russo family, Amelia.

Me and Elijah decided to go pick her up from there. We didn't wanted to waste a single second and just bring her back to home. Her home.

Currently me and Elijah are in the school where she studies. It's not that great of a school but it's good. Me and Elijah saw some girls bullying. Elijah quickly went to stop the bullying.

Elijah can't tolerate seeing someone bullying. He was bullied in school and been called "Fat". So, he makes sure no one around him get bullied.

"Thank you" the girl thanked him with a genuine smile. She looked so much in pain. I felt something for her... Maybe hurt...?

I was about to say something when Elijah said "We should go meet the principal"

I nodded and we went to the principals office.

"Mr Russo" he acknowledged us and we nodded as we sat on the chair in front of him.

He told us about the Amelia's academic performance and behavior. I was already proud of her.

"Amelia Malik , you are required in the principal office" the principal said on the intercom.

Me and Elijah shared a look with each other. To say we were nervous was an underestimate . We were going to see her after 10 years.

There was a soft knock on the door. It was Amelia, my heart started beating faster.

"Come in" the principal said and walked in the girl was the one whom Elijah saved few minutes ago.

"Did I do something wrong?" Amelia softly asked the principal.

"No, I want to tell you with a heavy heart that your foster father died in an accident few hours ago" the principal said

Amelia looked shocked "foster father? You mean James Malik? The principal nodded

"You didn't knew?" Elijah asked and she turned toward us. She didn't noticed us until now.

"No" she replied shock.

"Uhm , so as you see he died. And you are underage so you are under your older brother care" The principal said to her.

"Older brother? I have a brother?" She asked getting another shocks.

"More likely brothers" Elijah said

"I'm your oldest brother , Lorenzo Russo" I introduced myself.

"I'm your second oldest brother, Elijah Russo. It's so good to see you after 10 years baby"

She looked shocked, it was like she was trying to figure out what to say.

---

I hope you'll liked the chapter, please vote and comment.