💙Hold me tight💚

Clay sat in the corner of his bathroom, hugging his knees as he sobbed. He was tired, exhausted, alone....

The constant threats thrown at him, the constant begs to show his face, the constant feeling of not being enough for everyone, the constant feeling of loneliness. It just never would go away, as much as he tried. He even took it to make the person who supposedly makes him happy to move in with him, George. And now he felt absolutely horrible for making him move in, he has from the start. He wanted to scream at the world for cursing, as he would say, with this so called blessing of being "famous," he now understood why most famous people go insane or complain.

"Dream?" George said, knocking lightly on his bathroom door. Clay sniffled, wiping his eyes and stood up, standing in front of the mirror.

"Y-yea?" He said back, a bit to quiet. George fiddled with the handle.

"Dream, you in there?" He asked, fiddling the handle some more.

"Yes!" He shouted, sounding more aggressive and mean than he intended. George let go of the handle.

"Sorry..just checking on you." His voice sounding a bit sad. Clay gridded his teeth and looked angrily at himself in the mirror. He eventually grew worse, falling back against the wall and sliding down, he threw his head in his knees and sobbed some more. He stomach ached of pain, the stingy like feeling made him want to scream out as he cried, he's cried too much that his body began to beg him to stop, he couldn't.

Time later

Clay fell asleep on the cold floor. He didn't remember laying down nor closing his eyes to sleep. He yawned and wiped his tear stained eyes.

"Clay?"

Clay stood up and looked at himself in the mirror one more time, making sure he didn't look as if he just cried, and unlocked the door. He smiled as saw George who looked absolutely worried.

"What's wrong Georgie?" Clay asked, a smile plastered on his face. George stared up at him with worry.

"You." He replied, nodding at the blond. Clay furrowed his brows in "confusing"

"Huh? What about me?"

"Are you being serious-," George cut himself off and sighed. He looked back up at Clay and shrugged with a slight smile.

"Never mind." He said before Clay moved past him, rushing out the room. George sighed again, falling back against the wall.

Time Skip

The two sat in the living room on the couch, looking at their phones. The room was completely silent and the only thing heard was constant typing, vidoes, and the air conditioning. George turned his phone off and looked Clay. Clay looked up.

"Something wrong?" He asked, slightly tilting his head. George scooted closer.

"Is there something you're not telling me?"

Clay frowned.

"N-ooo? Why?" He lied, raising a brow at George.

"You know you can tell me absolutely anything correct?" George asked, crossing his arms. Clay gulped and nodded.

"So why were you in the bathroom for almost 2 hours?" He asked, his voice low and soft. Clay looked down and chuckled.

"I don't know what you are talking about?" He was gonna play dumb. George frowned.

"Soooo, now we are lying to each other?" George's tone grew more aggressive. Clay placed his phone down and put his full attention on George.

"George, I promise nothings wrong. I would tell you anything, ANYTHING, and you know that."

"It's hard to believe you'd tell me anything when you won't even answer a simple question?"

Clay stood up and walked away, he went to the one place he goes when he feels like crying his eyes out. His bathroom.

He slammed the door shut and pulled back the shower curtains, slouching down in the tub and hugging his knees as he began to cry. He could hear the constant knocks on the bathroom door but never answered one.

"Clay please, I'm sorry..please open the door." George begged, leaning against the door. He could hear clays attempt at silencing his cries, George grew more worried. He opened the door and looked at himself in the mirror. Clay had went silent. He covered his mouth and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Clay, please? I want to help you."

No response.

"Let it out Clay, I won't judge you." George said, shrugging his shoulders.

Still, no response, not even a sniffle. George sighed and pushed himself off the sink, walking up to the shower, he slowly pulled the curtain back and watched as Clay turned away and sunk down. George's heart ached, he sat on the edge of the tub and reached down, rubbing Clays back.

"I'll be here if you feel like talking, I'll listen." He said, resting his head on the wall. Clay sniffed, leaning into George's touch.

"I-I'm just tired.."

George turned his head, still resting it against the wall, and looked at Clay.

"Wanna cuddle?" He asked. Clay sat up and wiped his nose.

"I'll take that as a yes." George said, slightly smiling.

10 minutes later

"I'm sorry.." clay said, squeezing his arms around George's waist. George looked at Clay and frowned.

"Why?" He asked, scratching the back of clays head.

"For everything...making you move in because I'm so selfish and greedy.."

George hugged Clay tighter.

"That's nothing to be sorry for, and you are not greedy of selfish, I'm glad you made me move in."

"I'm exhausted, tired? I'm just- it's tiring to get out of bed everyday, trying to put on a smile for everyone, be everything everyone wants you to be.."

"I know." George responded, cupping Clays face. Clay looked at George, his lips half parted.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm not enough..? Like, I'm disappointing people.."

George rubbed his thumb against his face.

"I just- I-"

George leaned forward, connecting their foreheads.

"Shhh, I get it. You are enough Clay, you are everything."

Clay slightly smiled, leaning into George's touch.

"I'm not good at this I'm sorry.." George giggled making Clay giggle.

"Seriously Clay, don't ever think you are disappointing me or that you aren't enough. You do not need to be enough, you yourself are enough. Okay?"

Clay nodded. George smiled and scooted closer, pressing his body against clays.

"I-I love you..." he whispered into his ear. Clay huffed and hugged George.

The ending was trash but I gave up, DRINK WATER YOU NIMRODS!!!!!