Cheater 1

"Riah, who was meant to pick you up from school today?" The teacher asked the 4 year old who sat at her school reception waiting on one of her parents to pick her up.
"Well mommy dropped and said she had a business trip to go on so
daddy was supposed to come get me." The little girl said swinging her legs clutching her book bag.
The receptionist picked up the phone this time calling her dads number.
"Hello powers inc, who's speaking?." She heard a voice say on the other end.
"Hello, this is Mrs Venn from Royale Road School. I have Riah here with me who is waiting on her dad to come and pick her up."
The line went silent before the secretary on the other end gasped.
"Shit I completely forgot, I'll send a car to come get her now."
"O-okay, thanks." The receptionist put the phone down before telling riah to hang tight as someone was on their way.
The little girl got out of the car slamming it behind her as she put her backpack on running into her daddy's building, smiling and skipping through the corridors saying hi to all the familiar faces. Everybody at Keith's firm loved Riah, she was always energetic and hyper and super helpful. Everyone loved when she was around because that meant their boss Keith would be in a good mood and wasn't aloud to shout or cuss anybody. When Riah was here, she was the boss, and Keith wouldn't dare break his baby's heart. She smiled and waved at the security by the elevator before stepping inside. To be greeted with the elevator man.
"Princess Riah! How may I be of service today?"
"Top floor please Carl! I'm going to see my daddy."
"As you wish." He pressed the top floor, as they conversed for a minute or 2 before the elevator door opened. Riah was only 4 but very intelligent, she could hold a conversation with almost anyone about anything.
"Thank you. Bye Carl!"
She stood outside the big black double doors that read her fathers name in gold bold letters as a smile crept onto her face, she was always excited to see her daddy, because when daddy was with mommy he had to be sensible and boring but when the pair were together. Keith let her do whatever she liked. She heard murmuring and laughing on the other side which confirmed her dad was inside. She reached for the giant lion doorknob twisting it and pushing it open.
"DADDY!" She smiled harder as she saw her mommy sitting on her dads lap. But once the woman took her face out of Keith neck she quickly realised it wasn't her mother.
"Wait That's not mommy." She frowned. She just assumed it was because she always saw her mom and dad cuddled up like how they were.
Keith POV
"Same time tomorrow?" My assistant asked as she sat on my lap tying my belt.
"Nah you good." She looked at me annoyed. I shrugged my shoulders. We just did 4 rounds on my desk, it was good but it wasn't mia quality, I had to give her back shots because her body was banging but her face was dead. With Mia it was different we made love with my assistant it was just sex.
"one more round?" She put my hand under her skirt and I felt her wetness her thighs were thick and warm too I felt my dick twitch in my pants as I began to flick my fingers faster as I gave in, she started sucking and kissing on my neck.
"Okay one more time." I mumbled, and she giggled in response. But the door opened. We froze as I heard my daughters voice.
"DADDY!!!" She yelled smiling when she saw me. I immediately got disgusted and pushed the woman off of me, she fixed her skirt before pacing out the room.
"R-Riah, what are you uh doing here so early-"
"Daddy who was that?" She asked standing in the corner, it was obvious she wasn't too excited to see me now I went to my sink washing my hands before returning back to her.
"Hey princess." I came to hug her but she stepped back.
"You forgot to come get me from school."
I looked at the time, I was indeed meant to pick her up 2 hours ago I guess Time slipped my mind. This whole week has been a mess. Me and Mia were perfect up until the argument we had 2 days ago. We are both lawyers handling the same case, but I'm doing defence while she does offence. I caught her going through my clients files trying to build up a case, and we argued all night to the point where she stayed in a hotel and went on a business trip the next morning to see her client. That's the first time we've argued badly in our whole marriage and I was so annoyed I cheated for the first time too. But now I regret it seeing the sadness on my daughters face, my babygirl didn't understand what she just saw but she knew it was wrong, she knew Mia wouldn't like it either.
"Where's mommy, I want mommy." She started huffing as her eyes got red.
"Baby mommy's on a business trip ri, you know that."
" I don't care." She sat on the floor as she started crying I picked her up as she rested her head on my shoulder. She looked at me as she sniffed.
"Daddy?"
"Yes baby."
"Did- did you and that lady kiss?"
There's was no point in lying she knew when I did.
I nodded my head and she shook her head as the tears flow.
"No daddy, you're not supposed to do that. You're only meant to love mommy and me"
"I do love you guys Riah, I swear I just-"
"So why did you do that. You're gonna make mommy sad."
I pulled her into me as I sat on a couch she cried into my chest. I looked over the desk at me and mias wedding photo. Damn
She really is the love of my life and I fucked up.