Sad truth

A/N: -Youngsoon was the girl Seungmin was rumored to be dating in chapter 'Distaptch; p2'

Seungmin looked down at his phone, unsure if he should answer or just ignore it, like he had been ignored for the past few months. He knew that she'd just keep calling even if he didn't answer. So he picked up, he picked the call up, sighing as he was met by silence. 

"Its been awhile." He started. 

"I'm sorry." Youngsoon mumbled and he chuckled dryly. "For everything." She continued, knowing that she fucked up bad. 

"You have been ignoring me almost 3 months, Youngsoon." He said harshly, as much as he tried not to sound this harsh, he couldn't help but let out his frustration on her. "I called you, I texted you, I even came to your dorm and you made your roommate kick me out. Suri called you, and you answered her, you made her promise not to tell me that you answered her, but I'm not stupid, I saw her phone. Why? Why, Youngsoon?" He was able to hear the girl's shaky breathe on the other line and he was more than sure that she was crying. 

"I was scared-"

"Did I ever make you feel scared?"

"Its not you Seungmin- Gosh, it was never you. Have you ever just thought for a second about how I felt? I wanted to be with yo- I still do, Seungmin, but do you realize how scary this is for me?  And don't you dare say that you'll protect me, in this industry you can't even protect yourselves. We went out one time, one time and they found everything about me and have you seen my Instagram comments? Have you seen my roommate's comments? I want to be with you, but I'm scared." 

"You didn't even try to be with me, Youngsoon." Seungmin was always the mature one, he was knew what to do and what to say, he always helped the others, but why was he so stupid when it came to his own life? Why was he making it a big deal? The girl was struggling too, but why was he being selfish? why was he too blind to actually see it. The two of them were just pushing each other away, no matter how much they tried to pull each other in, they just drifted farther.