85. Not There

"Mmm...Ling, Ling Fan. It's too fast, slower..." Chu Xiao frowned and murmured like both in torture and comfort. His voice was dyed in lust, which made him sound unusually nice in such a state.

His voice was very pleasant.

That was the feeling in Ling Fan's heart, as for the 'slower' Chu Xiao had mentioned…

Hehe, did he hear it?

"Slower? I thought you'd want me to be faster," Ling Fan said leisurely with a smile spreading over his face. Then, instead of slowing down, he sped up his hand.

Besides, he liked seeing Chu Xiao's body trembling, burning, and even twitching under his hands. To be honest, Ling Fan liked this feeling of having controlled over everything.

And, the feeling that Chu Xiao's body gave him far exceeded his expectations.

He had always known that Chu Xiao had sexy body, but before this, he had always been limited to watching and...uh, occasionally touching it, this time he was really 'eating’ it?

This kind of recognition made Ling Fan very excited.

If you must use one word to describe it.

Addicted?

Mmm, maybe…

"Slow… Hmm!"

Suddenly, Chu Xiao's weak body trembled. Then...for the first time in so many days, Chu Xiao actually shot out so quickly…

The question of endurance, when placed on men, was a matter of dignity, no matter when, and no matter in what situation…

But…

He was so fast just now!?

Chu Xiao was stunned, with surprise and embarrassment flashing across his eyes.

Damn it!

Chu Xiao cursed in his heart.

This time, he was not scolding the damn drug, but Ling Fan. If that bastard hadn't been endlessly…well… messing with his body, he wouldn't have been so quickly…

The most important thing was that after he vented it once, even though the effect wouldn't wear off completely, he wouldn't feel so ‘thirsty’ anymore. However, this time, not only did the desire in his body not fade, instead, he got a faint sense of dissatisfaction.

And after that, Ling Fan didn't have any intention of stopping.

"You…" Bastard!

Chu Xiao opened his mouth and wanted to scold him in a low voice, but the sudden piercing pain in his chest made Chu Xiao suddenly pause. He opened his mouth and didn't say anything.

Although the effect of the drug made his sense organs not so sensitive, the sudden wet heat and slight ticklish feeling down there made him realize what Ling Fan was doing.

This little bastard actually…

Suddenly, a strange look flashed across Chu Xiao's beautiful face.