86. Got Interupted

So…Chu Xiao suddenly became so resisted and cold to him these days was because he didn't want him to touch him?

And the reason for that was he was immature, or he thought he was only playing with him?

Looking at Chu Xiao's sleeping face, Ling Fan thought of it.

At that thought, Ling Fan's mouth suddenly twitched…

Was he so unreliable?

Although Ling Fan himself did not know why he so liked or even immersed in the atmosphere of getting along with Chu Xiao, and he did not understand what he took Chu Xiao as, there was one thing he was very sure about.

That is, with regards to Chu Xiao, his attitude was always serious. There was nothing irresponsible and no such thing as 'playing with him'.

It seemed that he needed to explain it to Chu Xiao, no matter whether it’d work or not.

No, it would definitely work.

Who was Chu Xiao? Someone standing at the top of the pyramid. Even if he was temporarily drugged, this fact would not change.

If Chu Xiao was really unwilling to do something, no one could force him.

But what he did to that guy…last night…

If Chu Xiao was really unwilling, it shouldn't be that kind of attitude…just letting him do it…or even indulging him to do it…

So, Chu Xiao actually had accepted him?

Thinking of this possibility, Ling Fan's eyes flashed with joy.

Hmm, he should explain these things clearly to the other side, at least he should let Chu Xiao know that he is not an unreliable person. He didn't have the intention to desecrate or play with him.

Thinking of this, Ling Fan's lips curved and the gloom that lingered in his head instantly disappeared.

In addition, Ling Fan suddenly realized a fact when he thought about Chu Xiao’s being cold to him in the past few days.

Was he a little stupid on this matter?

The corner of Ling Fan's eyes twitched.

However, thinking about the words to explain to Chu Xiao later, Ling Fan, who had been worn out in the last ten years of prison life, had a rare feeling of being called being too impatient to wait.

Although he couldn't wait, Ling Fan still stayed rational and didn't wake Chu Xiao up.

However, it was probably because Ling Fan's eyes were too hot, so even if Ling Fan didn't deliberately wake him up, Chu Xiao soon opened his eyes under his gaze.

"You, why are you staring at me like that?" Seeing Ling Fan standing by the bedside with his arms crossed, looking at him with a faint smile on his face, Chu Xiao was stunned. Then he turned his head sideways and asked, and at the same time, a slice of unnaturalness flashed across his face…

Thinking that how he seduced the other side intentionally or even asked him to that kind of thing to him…

Chu Xiao already couldn’t stay so poised even if he wanted to.