88. Touch His Taboo

"Actually, I really tried to stop him from coming in, but unfortunately, I don’t have enough strength. And…he's here looking for you, right?" Ling Fan pointed at Chen Feng, then said with a helpless expression.

Hearing that, Chu Xiao also turned to Chen Feng and his face sank.

"What? You got your wings fully grown? Should I teach you how to use a gun?” Looking at Chen Feng, Chu Xiao said coldly. His voice didn't fluctuate, but its temperature was so cold that it was about to freeze.

As a subordinate who had followed Chu Xiao for almost ten years and had a thorough understanding of his boss's emotions, Chen Feng naturally knew that Chu Xiao's tone represented that he had already been mad.

Instantly, his expression changed.

"Boss, I'm sorry, I made a mistake," Chen Feng quickly lowered his head and apologized. At the same time, he also put away the gun that he had planned to use to shoot in Ling Fan’s head.

Even though he couldn't figure out why the boss was so angry, it was indeed his mistake.

It was also because he was impulsive. It was fine to kill a person, but this place was still an ordinary residential area, and there was a Luo Li aside. If he really shot this little bastard, it would be troublesome...

However, even he did not expect that how he who had already stayed calm would have been angered by such a little bastard?

Holy sh*t…

Chen Feng secretly cursed in his heart.

In fact, for a moment, he actually felt a terrible aura from the little bastard in front of him. He didn't even feel that strong pressure from the boss.

Realizing this, Chen Feng's expression changed again. He looked at Ling Fan with curiosity.

The little bastard was still sitting on the sofa like just now. He seemed to be communicating with Chu Xiao with his eyes, and their boss, who had always made people shudder, didn't think that it was inappropriate at all!

This kind of atmosphere was obviously very unscientific and unreasonable, but even he, an outsider, could feel a hint of harmony in it…

This realization caused Chen Feng to suddenly feel that the whole world was hallucinating…

So…wasn't this little bastard supposed to have kidnapped or even imprisoned their boss? Wasn't the boss coerced by the other party and temporarily staying here? Or was the current situation voluntary?

What's more, the two of them got along very well?

F*ck, was he dreaming?

Moreover, this was not something that Chen Feng found hard to accept. What he really couldn't understand was that their boss had been living here for almost a month!

That was their boss! Even if a few years ago he had lived some dog days because of the Chu family, he was the Chu family's young master. From living to sleeping, from eating to clothes, everything he used was the best.

But…

Such a palm-sized shabby place, how could their boss bear with it? And it was almost a month!